Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us.

No it isn't mate it's just a niggling thought as I've said. Why has he resigned halfway through the season? Why has someone who's been at our club for years gone to our nearest rivals who we hate and he knows we hate? Why?
I guess garden leave or have some kind of cooling period?

So he has to resign right now to be able to sit at the rag board when the summer transfer window opens.

You know, it is just as plausible, that we unwillingly had to send them our biggest commercial asset (that he now seems to be), in return for the PL clearing us, in the week they hint a date has been set. As it is that he has jumped ship because he knows what's coming or that he agreed 'immunity'.

I.e, fucking not at all!
Probably the former but that's tantamount to blackmail, I wouldn't put it past them. We've heard what the previous incumbents of the PL have said.

Cracks me up how 48 hrs ago this guy was a cheat and a fraudster. Now he’s a genius the guy who signed Haaland had absolutely nothing to do with the charges even though he’s been with us since 2011! Next we’ll hear stories of how we had him tied to a chair gagged and blindfolded while the rest of our suits were cooking the books! Starting to get serious billy meredith vibes about this whole thing now. History has a habit of repeating itself. We got shafted then and those cnuts were the ones to benefit

Last edited:
Unfortunately I work round the corner from the theatre of shite with some of the most deluded rag cunts known to man first thing out of their mouths was we've got your CEO now watch us get back to the top of the tree ,wankers the lot of them clueless rag cunts

The gardening leave interests me how it is enforced.

Essentially we would still be paying him in full & any potential commission or bonus due in this period but you’d imagine the Rags would better or equal that to get him started.

Benefit for us is slowing him down & controlling what he knows but what’s in it for him & the Rags to agree?

If he’s working for us he can’t do any work for the Rags but there’s no way he can’t plan or consider anything until summer as that’s the Summer missed.

Unfortunately I work round the corner from the theatre of shite with some of the most deluded rag cunts known to man first thing out of their mouths was we've got your CEO now watch us get back to the top of the tree ,wankers the lot of them clueless rag cunts

Fuck me, I reckon Panini stickers will be releasing albums with CEOs now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.