On 5 live now

That schindler fella is a tosser!!! My dad is 65 he just came to me then n said, i saw the good times n iv seen enough rubbish for thirty years n i happy as pig in shit that these guys own us!!! He made the point that schindler is living in the dark ages, u need to av money these days to do well!!! Schindler would only be happy if we ad nowt in div2!!!

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I would have preferred three world class players rather than Kaka and the attention that might bring. I think three world class players would make more impact than Kaka on the pitch. And we need performances on the pitch before we need shirt sales in Brazil.

Bingo.

He is a complete joke, bitter and resentful.[/quote]

You know him do you?[/quote]

I am listening to him and that's how he comes across.[/quote]

You're very quick to judge.[/quote]

So I can't make a comment on how he is coming across? The trouble is his comments will be picked up by the media and use to slag the club off.

wozzablue said:
That schindler fella is a tosser!!! My dad is 65 he just came to me then n said, i saw the good times n iv seen enough rubbish for thirty years n i happy as pig in shit that these guys own us!!! He made the point that schindler is living in the dark ages, u need to av money these days to do well!!! Schindler would only be happy if we ad nowt in div2!!!

Why?

Because he said that he would like City to buy the right players yet still push forward with youth? Is that so bad??

No not that, its the bits about bein embarresed goin for kaka, n the soul of the club has gone!!! Does he really go to away games n europe, iv been to midgetland, kopehagen and goin hamburg n the fans will alwys be the soul!!!

Schindler is talking rubbish. Bernstein is talking sound business sense...something that City haven't always had...last time was when Bernstein was on board.[/quote]

Crap! I suppose you didn't hear Cooke say they spent 4 months on the Kaka deal and was convinced the investment in him would be profitable to the club?[/quote]

I would have preferred three world class players rather than Kaka and the attention that might bring. I think three world class players would make more impact than Kaka on the pitch. And we need performances on the pitch before we need shirt sales in Brazil.[/quote]

IMO there is only 3 world class players in football. Messi, Kaka and I hate to say that rag bastard Ronaldo. People get carried away by calling players world class. I would say international class, which is far removed from World Class.

FORZA CITY said:
wozzablue said:

Why?

Because he said that he would like City to buy the right players yet still push forward with youth? Is that so bad??

if villa had more money which way do you think they would have gone !!!!

FORZA CITY said:
wozzablue said:

Why?

A guy text in and said we had Ned Richards SWP Ireland etc in one game so where is it that your argument is we have no home grown players?

Colin's answer "We got beat 1-0"

WTF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.