On 5 live now

morleyswife said:
FORZA CITY said:
wozzablue said:
That schindler fella is a tosser!!! My dad is 65 he just came to me then n said, i saw the good times n iv seen enough rubbish for thirty years n i happy as pig in shit that these guys own us!!! He made the point that schindler is living in the dark ages, u need to av money these days to do well!!! Schindler would only be happy if we ad nowt in div2!!!

Why?

Because he said that he would like City to buy the right players yet still push forward with youth? Is that so bad??

A guy text in and said we had Ned Richards SWP Ireland etc in one game so where is it that your argument is we have no home grown players?

Another quote from Colin the fuckin Schindler (ducado put him on the list)

We havent won anything for 25 years

Colin's answer "We got beat 1-0"

WTF

Mark hughes came across well on show and sounded like he had good relationship with owners

FORZA CITY said:
wozzablue said:
That schindler fella is a tosser!!! My dad is 65 he just came to me then n said, i saw the good times n iv seen enough rubbish for thirty years n i happy as pig in shit that these guys own us!!! He made the point that schindler is living in the dark ages, u need to av money these days to do well!!! Schindler would only be happy if we ad nowt in div2!!!

Why?

Because he said that he would like City to buy the right players yet still push forward with youth? Is that so bad??

So isn't SWP. Richards, Ireland and Onuoha from our academy? As well as Evan, Sturridge & Johnson.

Also aren't Given, Zabaleta, Bridge, Kompany, De Jong and Bellamy the right players?

He simply chose to ignore that and battered on about our owners etc

morleyswife said:
FORZA CITY said:
wozzablue said:

Why?

A guy text in and said we had Ned Richards SWP Ireland etc in one game so where is it that your argument is we have no home grown players?

WTF

You're right lets scrap the academy.

CITYROBBO said:
Mark hughes came across well on show and sounded like he had good relationship with owners

Thats the impression i usually get. Doesn't make headlines for the tabloids though.

Not listened to it yet but bear in mind that Colin Schindler's best pal is Sir Howard Davies, who is very close to Alistair Mackintosh. I think they were both guests of Mackintosh at the Fulham game. He's probably pissed off that they've had their noses pushed out of joint by ADUG.

morleyswife wrote:
FORZA CITY wrote:
wozzablue wrote:

Why?

WTF

The fact is that city u'18s this season - pld - 25
won - 22
drawn - 2
lost - 1 (arsenal last wk)
so that shows we WILL still have quality to come through and buying good players raises the bar on how good they need to be!! Schindler must be the only city fan iv met not to be happy with the owners!!!

FORZA CITY said:
morleyswife said:
FORZA CITY said:
wozzablue said:

Why?

WTF

?? have you read my response, if you are having a dig

Or have you turned full circle and know disagree with Colin

I wouldn't worry too much about Schindler. By the end of the programme even the presenter was taking the piss out of his attitude and not taking his responses seriously.

Ireland came across as having a great attitude and also being realistic about the progress City will make in the short term. He didn't seem like the basket case that many seem to think he is.

I wasn't sure about Cook, he just seemed not to answer questions very well deliberately by using a load of management speak which gave away very little. Perhaps he should be in politics?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.