Open arms for new fans !

A A

Anonymous

After what will probably always be know as "that night" and as mentioned elsewhere our fan base is probably going to swell in a big way soon, so I think we should be ready to welcome them with open arms and not start all this "where were you when we were shit" rubbish, those of us who have supported this team all of our lives will know who we are but the time has come for us as fans to move on as the club/team itself has, more fans around the world = more revenue = more cash available for top draw players = more trophy's = more fans around the world, we build a dynasty and become the new Barcalona, #together

Not keen on the Idea of 'Glory hunters' as we call the rag fan base. I've said it before, we'll up with fans all over the world wearing 'fake' City shirts like the scum, barca, real and bayern. It will happen.

Choosing to be a fan of a club is never the same as being born a fan of a club. But we will need all the money we can get from anywhere so if some bloke from Outer Mongolia wants to wear one of our shirts who doesn't even know where Manchester is and didn't know there was another team in Manchester until last night, then fair enough!

Why should we welcome glory hunters?

I'm all for foreign supporters who have City as their second team. But anyone from England seeking glory can fuck right off. "#Together" was following City even when things were really bad.

dobobobo said:
Why should we welcome glory hunters?

I'm all for foreign supporters who have City as their second team. But anyone from England seeking glory can fuck right off. "#Together" was following City even when things were really bad.
So, let me get this right as i am a bit slow this morning.
Are you saying City don't want anymore English supporters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.