Opportunities Like This Only Happen Once In A Blue Moon

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
seems a bit silly. Why would I have to put a 100 quid deposit down for a season ticket I will probs be gauranteed of getting.

I thought it was gonna cheap aswell./

It's not YOUR season ticket you're putting a deposit down for, it's for friends and family who you may want to sit near or who may want to buy a season card. It reserves them a place in the queue.

For example, if my son, who had a SC for years before he emigrated to Canada decides he is coming back to the UK I could put £200 down to reserve a place in the queue for he and his wife to buy a SC when they get home. I would still retain my season card but it would give them a chance to get one.

(It ain't likely to happen as they are very settled but it helps for an example.)

Eccles Blue said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
seems a bit silly. Why would I have to put a 100 quid deposit down for a season ticket I will probs be gauranteed of getting.

I thought it was gonna cheap aswell./

It's not YOUR season ticket you're putting a deposit down for, it's for friends and family who you may want to sit near or who may want to buy a season card. It reserves them a place in the queue.

For example, if my son, who had a SC for years before he emigrated to Canada decides he is coming back to the UK I could put £200 down to reserve a place in the queue for he and his wife to buy a SC when they get home. I would still retain my season card but it would give them a chance to get one.

(It ain't likely to happen as they are very settled but it helps for an example.)

didnt even think there was a que, my uncle managed to get a season ticket no problem last season, he wasnt in any que.

Gavmcfc88 said:
So what is the "once in a lifetime opportunity"?

It's not once in a lifetime. It's once every blue moon.

Not sure how often they come around though to be honest.

Without seeing the small print i'm wondering if as a current season card holder will i not just be able to move there without recommending a friend or family, i'd like preferential treatment and be first in the queue for cheap tickets over someone who's never been but got a mate that goes.

so really the 299 quid season tickets are actually 399 quid ???

As has been said couldnt I just move seats from where I am now to the new tiers, or would I still have to pay a deposit.

1961_vintage said:
Buying a £299 SC for £399 3 years in advance doesn't sound such a great deal.
No , they will take off the £100 deposit off the £299 price =£199

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.