Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
think this season will be a bedding in for denayer,he will be 4th choice,demechelis will be gone at the end of the season so we will need to bring in another centre half anyhow so if something presents itself I'm sure we will go for it and maybe send denayer out on loan or move demechelis on earlier.

Valencia watch...

Germany Tour:
August 1-2 -- Colonia Cup 2015, opponents: FC Porto (Portugal), Stoke City (England) and FC Koln (Germany) -- RhienEnergieStadion in Cologne

Oranje Trophy and Team Presentation
August 8th -- AS Roma (Italy) -- Mestalla Stadium in Spain

Denayer has just said that the reason he signed a new deal, was that he has been promised an opportunity to get games at City.

So those of us who said that might be the case & that signing Otamendi a few weeks ago might have cost us Denayer, were right. Whether we could now ditch Demi for Otamendi, I've no idea, but it seems that the initial panic over him being 'snapped up' by other clubs has subsided somewhat & his agent is hawking him around Europe to mostly disinterested clubs, so perhaps he'll go a lot cheaper next year.

Why not buy him and loan him to Spurs so they can challenge for 4th and meanwhile he gets up to speed in the Prem. :-)

doesnt this guy have a 50mil euro release clause? Valencia have already said any interested club will have to pay that.....As it looks like Stones has a value of 30mil, I dont think 35mil for Otamendi is over the top.......I guess the only issue, do we have bigger needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.