Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please - Fernando gone instead of loaning Mangala would a good option.
At least one of the lads we have in defense could get into our DM role if truly needed. Yaya, Delph or Dinho should be norm.

I'd have to see the Mangala loan officially before I believe it. From where I stand it makes zero sense.

Not sure about this not knocking otamendi but we can't be sure he can hit the ground running or adapt to the premier without a run of games,for me this is risky strange in fact...

Not sure about this not knocking otamendi but we can't be sure he can hit the ground running or adapt to the premier without a run of games,for me this is risky strange in fact...
Indeed, we've started with a good run, I'd like otamendi here but hope we don't lose mangala. It's a big risk

Your using a preseason game to judge a player? Part of a team that's had two clean sheets on the bounce and not done much wrong.

It was an example of his complete lack of tactical intellect and positional sense, something that is a fundamental flaw of him game. Preseason or midseason, against Barnsley or Barcelona, it will always be an exploitable weakness and cost us goals.

At the very top the margins are too fine to accommodate a proven liability.

Again, if they do owe us money for Negredo then I find it highly unlikely we would loan them a £30m+ player in any deal.

I doubt we would regardless but still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.