Our attendances

Has anyone in this thread raised the point that Khaldoon and the boys might be doing a Swales in attendance reporting? Good to see the club staying true to its roots, now let's sell the club badge image rights to a souviner shop owner.

Souviner Shop Owner - that's the most positive description of Eddie Phillips I've ever come across.

Very much doubt it. We may have had 54k sales but not bums on seats

Were you at the game, mate? If so and you're suggesting there were loads of empties, where are you suggesting they were?

I was at the game and it's as full as I've ever seen it. I've got the game recorded in HD and can only find the odd single empty. If there's maybe an empty block that everyone has missed I'll check it out.

Were you at the game, mate? If so and you're suggesting there were loads of empties, where are you suggesting they were?

I was at the game and it's as full as I've ever seen it. I've got the game recorded in HD and can only find the odd single empty. If there's maybe an empty block that everyone has missed I'll check it out.
I have already said I was there and I was in 131, there were at least 40 seats I could see in the near vicinity

I have already said I was there and I was in 131, there were at least 40 seats I could see in the near vicinity

40?

You would need that to be replicated over 100 locations in the stadium to account for the near 5,000 empty seats you claim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.