Our attendances

On the contrary I've had a season ticket for almost 40 years, and definitely prefer the Premier League games, closely followed by the Champions League, as it often involves new teams and new grounds for the away ties.
City's success will be judged on our progress in those competitions, especially the Premier League.

In contrast, whilst the club have done the right thing, with the prices for the Wolves game, and coupled with the knowledge that we lost Negredo in the 2014 Semi Final, and De Bruyne in the 2016 Semi Final, it's virtually impossible to enjoy a decent run in both domestic cups, without enduring injuries, and a ridiculous fixture pile-up.
I'll be there on Wednesday, but I can guarantee that somebody will suggest that a defeat wouldn't be a disaster, especially if United end up facing Chelsea in a two legged January Semi Final
There's also a fear that this could be City's fringe players versus Wolves Reserves.

Each to their own mate. I enjoy all our games but I know several Blues who find home games a chore.

Pep needs to get a trophy on the Board even if it is a minor one. If we rotate the squad well this Cup could be done and dusted by the time the business end of the season comes with little or lasting affects.

Negredo could have been rested and there was no need for him to be on the pitch at the time of his injury. If we did pick up more injuries and were stretched then we just adjust our team to give the youth team a chance.

We sell out our home seats for virtually every League game at the Etihad. The Cup games are the best direct opportunity for us to attract more fans. This worked well and helps with the business case to expand the South Stand, before the long list of Away Cup games

On the contrary I've had a season ticket for almost 40 years, and defini
I'll be there on Wednesday, but I can guarantee that somebody will suggest that a defeat wouldn't be a disaster, especially if United end up facing Chelsea in a two legged January Semi Final
There's also a fear that this could be City's fringe players versus Wolves Reserves.

I think you're going to be quite lonely on Wednesday

The jibes from other fans doesn’t bother me at all, it just an aesthetic thing for me.

It simply looks great when a stadium is proper chock-a-block, every seat full. Especially when everyone is up on their feet.

I can’t remember the last time it looked actually full everywhere at our ground.

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things and 51000 in a 55000 stadium is better than 47000 in a 47000 stadium as there are actually more fans coming along. But it would be nice to see some proper full stadium games.

Our 24th biggest PL attendance, 54118, though in the table I looked at, the Everton one is still listed at 49108 which I think has been revised up.
I’d have thought those attendances (people actually in the ground, not tickets sold) were the other way around.

Everton seemed almost full, just a few pockets of seats here and there empty for that game, whereas yesterday seemed loads

I’d have thought those attendances (people actually in the ground, not tickets sold) were the other way around.

Everton seemed almost full, just a few pockets of seats here and there empty for that game, whereas yesterday seemed loads
The Everton one has been corrected anyway.

It looked pretty good yesterday to me, at least until it started pissing down when many in the lower north and east stands, obviously took refuge further back or on the concourse, can't say I blame anyone for doing that.

I'm gonna make my comment very short. This thread really is laughable. We basically sell out every home game at over 54000 which is absolutely fine. Nothing more needs to be said.....close thread.

I tried all week to get a couple of tickets together anywhere in the ground. Nothing doing, and yet yesterday there seemed to be dozens of pairs of unoccupied seats. Are they all season ticket holders who haven't turned up, or is the ticket office bust?

I agree with a previous poster only from an aesthetic perspective do any empty seats bother me. Historically we have never had higher average attendances and as a kid getting 30k through the gate indicated a big crowd.

These are great times on and off the pitch, lets enjoy them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.