Our attendances

I tried all week to get a couple of tickets together anywhere in the ground. Nothing doing, and yet yesterday there seemed to be dozens of pairs of unoccupied seats. Are they all season ticket holders who haven't turned up, or is the ticket office bust?

If you were looking at the North Stand, people moved to the back of the stand when the monsoon weather struck.

The only block I could see with several empties was in the Colin Bell Level 2, that are part of the Club's deal with travel agencies.

If you were looking for spares on the ticket page if this forum, I think several posters now use the Face Value Facebook page or the Club's Ticket Exchange

There definitely seems to be less empty seats in the family stand these days, and the ground looks a lot better for it

Have the club changed their policy on comp tickets?

In EL3 ? If so, those same seats have been empty at the start of most games this season, but usually fill up by half time, we were discussing it yesterday, and sure enough they eventually filled up, it seems odd.
No they're on cb2
Tim of the oak posted that he believes the club keep them to one side for our 'travel partners'

I tried all week to get a couple of tickets together anywhere in the ground. Nothing doing, and yet yesterday there seemed to be dozens of pairs of unoccupied seats. Are they all season ticket holders who haven't turned up, or is the ticket office bust?

You'd be surprised. Couple of season card holders in front of me have only made 2 games all season. Bizarre, but true.

You'd be surprised. Couple of season card holders in front of me have only made 2 games all season. Bizarre, but true.
There were two next to me for about five years and they were only occupied four or five times a season. I got chatting to one woman who I noticed had been a few times and they belonged to a proper random ex-player (can’t remember his name now) and he never went to games and offered her and her son the tickets every now and again yet the rest of the time nobody sat there

Bizarre

Lad next to me has been once all season. Can’t get my head aaround how you could miss so many matches. Baffling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.