Our glaring weakness at LB, will it be fixed?

I'd much rather have Rodriguez, three years younger and he's much better going forward. I can't imagine dealing with Wolfsburg again though...
Hopefully all this VW crap has given Them so many problems that they have to sell out next summer. But that's all just wishful thinking :p

I think Clichy and Kolarov are both decent, and two of the best left backs in the league. We don't need to have the world's very best in each position. I don't think there's any other team with both left backs of their quality, certainly not in the Premier Lge.

I think Clichy and Kolarov are both decent, and two of the best left backs in the league. We don't need to have the world's very best in each position. I don't think there's any other team with both left backs of their quality, certainly not in the Premier Lge.
For me it's a position that needs new personnel
I think a new face would liven up the two we already have.

Kolarov always starts the season well and then turns into indifferent aleks as per the norm!! Awful defender but brilliant at freekicks. Against bigger teams would love to see mangala play left back.

A big signing for left back in the summer to replace Kolarov (who'll probably go on loan to an Italian club who won't pay for a player)

Then the same at right back the year after to replace Sagna with Zabaleta getting on as well.

Was horribly repetitive arguing this summer over and over about how Clichy and Kolarov wouldn't be enough for the biggest games this season despite Kolarov's impeccable early season form.

Guess I'm just a little smarter than the 99% on this forum.

070219_r15939_p233.jpg

And to think, Kolarov won over many of the doubters, wonder what is thought now?

A marathon not a sprint.

Our LBs are our weak point. Mangala should be tried there before he is moved on.

Anybody who thinks Kolarov and Clichy are up to standard need to be locked away. They are both abysmal and are costing us on our way to the top.

Not a chance in hell we'll win the Champions League with them two.

Unbelievable we've lasted this long considering Alex Sandro was on the market for a very, very reasonable price.

Anybody who thinks Kolarov and Clichy are up to standard need to be locked away. They are both abysmal and are costing us on our way to the top.

Not a chance in hell we'll win the Champions League with them two.

Unbelievable we've lasted this long considering Alex Sandro was on the market for a very, very reasonable price.
Clichy is decent back up......the rest i couldnt agree more with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.