Our glaring weakness at LB, will it be fixed?

Angelino deserves a shot but we'll need a left back anyway because I would get rid of Clichy and Kolarov this summer.
Angelino under pep could be excellent. He's going to need some seasoning and against be bigger forwards he will struggle. But in terms of fitting peps system he's perfect

Angelino under pep could be excellent. He's going to need some seasoning and against be bigger forwards he will struggle. But in terms of fitting peps system he's perfect
Gaya, who has been linked or is liked by many here ( myself included) is pint sized just like Angelino.

That said, I'm hoping for an Angelino/Bernat LB combo next year. And Bruno Peres/Maffeo at RB

Rename the thread as our glaring weakness at both full back positions.

Apparently Bayern fear us going in for Alaba, absolute no brainer if he wants to follow Pep. The guy is top class and can even play in midfield or left wing if we want to blood in Angelino for a few games.

Gaya, who has been linked or is liked by many here ( myself included) is pint sized just like Angelino.

That said, I'm hoping for an Angelino/Bernat LB combo next year. And Bruno Peres/Maffeo at RB

to be honest im hoping we go for alaba, angelino could learn alot from him

to be honest im hoping we go for alaba, angelino could learn alot from him
While I don't rate Alaba particularly highly for us, I reckon most consider him the best LB in the world. To that effect, I doubt Bayern will let him go. Bernat on the other hand, they may, especially if he knows his chances of starting are fantastic, and he is bound to make more money playing for a coach who believes in him. He has no guarantee Ancelloti will feel the same as Pep does about him.

That said, both Alaba and Bernat are so far superior to our current duo, that not being excited about either is a bit silly on my part :)

While I don't rate Alaba particularly highly for us, I reckon most consider him the best LB in the world. To that effect, I doubt Bayern will let him go. Bernat on the other hand, they may, especially if he knows his chances of starting are fantastic, and he is bound to make more money playing for a coach who believes in him. He has no guarantee Ancelloti will feel the same as Pep does about him.

That said, both Alaba and Bernat are so far superior to our current duo, that not being excited about either is a bit silly on my part :)

i agree picking between them is like having to choose between a ferrari and a lamborghini....either way your getting a sports car lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.