Our glaring weakness at LB, will it be fixed?

Zaba fit and well has another season in him for me. Sagna has done OK. It's touch and go with those 2.

In respect of Kolarov, I genuinely believe Pep will use him. In fact I think he will fly under him.

Clichy can go.

Zaba fit and well has another season in him for me. Sagna has done OK. It's touch and go with those 2.

In respect of Kolarov, I genuinely believe Pep will use him. In fact I think he will fly under him.

Clichy can go.
kolarov has nothing that will adhere him to Pep,he'll be one of the first out the door.Sagna has been our best defender this season,he,above all,deserves a stay.Im torn with Zabba,he is a legend here but do we need two players of such an age? Saying that,hes the perfect mentor to Maffeo........tough calls ahead.

kolarov has nothing that will adhere him to Pep,he'll be one of the first out the door.Sagna has been our best defender this season,he,above all,deserves a stay.Im torn with Zabba,he is a legend here but do we need two players of such an age? Saying that,hes the perfect mentor to Maffeo........tough calls ahead.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sagna finds himself as a CB under pep.

Kolarov, when he has some consistency in his game, is a decent full back. He's got great delivery and attacks brilliantly. The issue is a bad game for him is generally fucking awful and he goes through periods, not games, when that's the case. Too inconsistent but if Pep can manage that out of him then I think there is a chance for him. Just an opinion of course, it's all pie in the sky ATM

Kolarov, when he has some consistency in his game, is a decent full back. He's got great delivery and attacks brilliantly.
Not true, he does that occasionally,and far less than his opportunities merit.Hes very limited technically,has poor footballing intelligence and lacks true grit imo.Along with a couple of others,i really am looking forward to his departure,we can do so much better.

Not true, he does that occasionally,and far less than his opportunities merit.Hes very limited technically,has poor footballing intelligence and lacks true grit imo.Along with a couple of others,i really am looking forward to his departure,we can do so much better.

Difficult one for me. I've always had a soft spot for Kola. Not going to lie, I'm hoping he can raise his game enough to find a future with us.

Difficult one for me. I've always had a soft spot for Kola. Not going to lie, I'm hoping he can raise his game enough to find a future with us.
It's his singing, that's what makes you want to keep him, right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.