Outgoing player fees

Thats approx £120+ Million off the gross spend then, more importantly the wages off the bill to make way for the newbies.

I'm thinking were looking like spending £220, so £100 Million net for what we've planned is fucking spectacular!

I'll be much happier when its all done though.

Newcastle being linked to a £28 million double swoop for Mangala & Fernando. Good business all round if that is concluded.

Thats approx £120+ Million off the gross spend then, more importantly the wages off the bill to make way for the newbies.

I'm thinking were looking like spending £220, so £100 Million net for what we've planned is fucking spectacular!

I'll be much happier when its all done though.

£220, I'll give the club double that if they're desperate for cash.

fantastic signings for Newcastle if that's true. They're both excellent players that simply don't fit our team. Fernando has never got the credit he deserved and never recovered his reputation after that abysmal run in his first season where it turned out he was playing whilst injured. Both will be sold on for a decent profit if Newcastle don't do well next season.

The weekly wages will rise tho. Even tho many players with high wages leaves, and Yaya probably gets a lower wage.

We may get 2-3 mill £ for Ntcham and 5-10 mill £ for Delph if he is leaving.

But thats a very good overhaul of the squad for 100-150 mill £. Depends on who we get rid off. And the fact that the avarage age is going down.

The weekly wages will rise tho. Even tho many players with high wages leaves, and Yaya probably gets a lower wage.

We may get 2-3 mill £ for Ntcham and 5-10 mill £ for Delph if he is leaving.

But thats a very good overhaul of the squad for 100-150 mill £. Depends on who we get rid off. And the fact that the avarage age is going down.
Why do you think the weekly wage will rise ?. The players we have, and are in the process of bringing to the club are young, and have been playing for clubs in leagues with a lot less money available. Only the very top players in other countries earn high wages, most are on championship level wages. With these young players the club will have in place room for increases as and when contracts get renegotiated. They cannot and will not pay players above what the club thinks is reasonable, unlike in the past players now want to come and play for Manchester City.

Hart: £15m
Nolito: £5m
Fernando £8m
Mangala: £15m
Mooy: £12m
Unal: £12m
Iheanacho £20m
Nasri: Loan - wages too high for a sale
Bony: £8m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.