Over 40's five a side footy. Thurs near the Etihad

We are still on for tonight (Oct.27) from 6-7. We meet at the tennis centre behind the Etihad, inside at the cafe/reception and we play outside on pitch 2 if you arrive late. It's £33 for ten weeks or 3 pounds a session if you can't make it every week. BTW, one of the Eurofit crew was interviewed on the pitch last home match, so stardom is not far away.

Christ. When I played (dodging dinosaurs), all we ever got was a half an orange at HT. Times change.

I fear my query may have been misinterpreted. It was motivated solely by considerations of medical expediency, bearing in mind the the potential risks imposed by sudden vigorous physical exertion at a certain age. In such an eventuality, the attendance of a suitably qualified medical practitioner could only be to one's advantage.

Another call out for a few more players for tomorrow night 10/11. We have eight so far, so a few more would be good. Behind the club shop at the Tennis Footy Centre. 33 quid for ten weeks or 3 quid per night.
£33 for ten weeks (£3.30 per week) or £3 per week? So what's the incentive for committing then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.