PAH for Sunday

Just out of interest how do you view and post on BM?

Just wondering why people haven't bit the bullet and gone mobile after all these months. Personally I couldn't be arsed with PAH for every match.

Will you have more problems next season or will it be the same?

Remember that thing called a computer? That existed before mobile phones?! That people use to do photo projects, books, work, all sorts...? I use that!

As for having a smart phone, isn't the point that having a smart phone isn't enough, it has to be one with that special thingymajic on - my parter has a smart phone, it doesn't have it. My sister has a smart phone, it doesn't have it. Me? I'm happy with my basic phone, and the big nice desktop computer (and amazon fire tablet for sitting in bed with ;))

Having said that the ticket office have been appalling with print at home. For the city kids fanzone it took 3 weks of me asking them before they finally changed it from a mobile ticket i couldn't use to a print one. 3 weeks. They finally sent it less than 24 hours before the event. Each time i asked i would get told "it's not on our screens yet, contact us again in 48 hours". It all adds stress.
But buying a fancy expensive difficult to use NFC (is that what it is??) phone, just for gaining entry to city - not in my plans. Give me one free with my season ticket renewal?? Ok then!!!! ;) But seriously, if they expect us to only be able to get in like that, they can buy me one. Someone who doesn't want the package of a smart phone shouldn't be unable to gain entry to a football match they've paid for...

Remember that thing called a computer? That existed before mobile phones?! That people use to do photo projects, books, work, all sorts...? I use that!

As for having a smart phone, isn't the point that having a smart phone isn't enough, it has to be one with that special thingymajic on - my parter has a smart phone, it doesn't have it. My sister has a smart phone, it doesn't have it. Me? I'm happy with my basic phone, and the big nice desktop computer (and amazon fire tablet for sitting in bed with ;))

Having said that the ticket office have been appalling with print at home. For the city kids fanzone it took 3 weks of me asking them before they finally changed it from a mobile ticket i couldn't use to a print one. 3 weeks. They finally sent it less than 24 hours before the event. Each time i asked i would get told "it's not on our screens yet, contact us again in 48 hours". It all adds stress.
But buying a fancy expensive difficult to use NFC (is that what it is??) phone, just for gaining entry to city - not in my plans. Give me one free with my season ticket renewal?? Ok then!!!! ;) But seriously, if they expect us to only be able to get in like that, they can buy me one. Someone who doesn't want the package of a smart phone shouldn't be unable to gain entry to a football match they've paid for...
Virtually ANY smartphone will get you in the ground.

Ignore all this NFC stuff, as long as you can download the wallet from Google you'll get in.

Just open at the barcode and in you go.

Virtually ANY smartphone will get you in the ground.

Ignore all this NFC stuff, as long as you can download the wallet from Google you'll get in.

Just open at the barcode and in you go.
Spot on mate, it doesn't have to have the "thingmajic" on it.

Android with a Google wallet, all free btw.
Can use your debit card on your phone too.
(I reckon everyone at some point in their life has gone out without a debit card or has been without 1 for a few days and been stuck)

Don't even have to buy 1, contract phones are dirt cheap if you pay for what you need.

An Android phone works perfectly well with the barcodes, that's what I have.

Spot on mate, it doesn't have to have the "thingmajic" on it.

Android with a Google wallet, all free btw.
Can use your debit card on your phone too.
(I reckon everyone at some point in their life has gone out without a debit card or has been without 1 for a few days and been stuck)

Don't even have to buy 1, contract phones are dirt cheap if you pay for what you need.

An Android phone works perfectly well with the barcodes, that's what I have.
Yeah my NFC would never get me in, after being 'beeped' through by stewards for the first 3 games someone in here said leave it off and just shove the barcode in the hole....magic happened.

The OS I think still says that NFC needs enabling which is bollocks.

As for people not wanting a credit card on the phone, just put it on and remove once the wallet is set up.

Realistically apart from young kids I'd guess 1-2% of our fans wouldn't have access to use the wallet, anyone else is just being stubborn or not willing to move with the times and embrace 2022.

Yeah my NFC would never get me in, after being 'beeped' through by stewards for the first 3 games someone in here said leave it off and just shove the barcode in the hole....magic happened.

As for people not wanting a credit card on the phone, just put it on and remove once the wallet is set up.

Realistically apart from young kids I'd guess 1-2% of our fans wouldn't have access to use the wallet, anyone else is just being stubborn or not willing to move with the times and embrace 2022.
You know I didn't even add a debit card to my wallet initially, I didn't need to. It was just Google pay for my S/T.

I added a debit card later but thought I'd never use it, first match out and guess what, debit card left at home so it came in useful.

My dad doesn't have the barcode on his mobile ticket, like I have in my Google pay.

His is an Apple wallet, is that why?

If you tap the three dots on the top right of the ticket in wallet it should turn the ticket around and give you a QR Code. I haven’t used it to get in though.
Yes it works as I ended up doing that at the first game, NFC has worked fine since.

An hour and 8 minutes waiting on the phone to get through to supporter services. Started at caller 23. As my call took about 3 minutes, this suggests only one person dealing with calls.

No collection available today. If you get through, they can send you a mobile ticket. Opted for that rather than going to the stadium from 9.00 am tomorrow (the other option offered to me).

The level of communication about this (as others have noted) is apalling. Definitely some sort of explanation and apology needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.