Palace FA Cup Post Match

Big Sam still moaning!!! Give it up Sam, we won, get over it you silly man.

From the BBC website:

"Sam Allardyce is still not happy about the fact Yaya Toure was not given a second yellow card after he pulled Jordon Mutch to the ground during their FA Cup tie on Saturday.

"The referee kindly allowed Yaya Toure to stay on the pitch. If he hadn't been booked that's a yellow - 250,000,000%".

That's a lot of percent."
After he "pulled" Mutch to the ground? At worst case you might suggest he pushed Mutch but imo he put his hand lightly on him as they ran side by side and Mutch took the opportunity to dive. Probably a foul but only just. Definitely not a yellow... and especially so as the yellow he already had was ridiculous.

Of the many comments regards Yaya,There is a defening silence regards Ledley's foul on Jesus."Shirley" the worst "tackle" in the game.

From the BBC website:

"Sam Allardyce is still not happy about the fact Yaya Toure was not given a second yellow card after he pulled Jordon Mutch to the ground during their FA Cup tie on Saturday.

"The referee kindly allowed Yaya Toure to stay on the pitch. If he hadn't been booked that's a yellow - 250,000,000%".

This whats pissis me of fat Sam putting it out there that we got lucky and got away with it! Referee are not blind or death they will hear this and subconsciously one of out players will end up with 2 yellows.

Hope palace go down and they do naff all and sack the f_cker.

After he "pulled" Mutch to the ground? At worst case you might suggest he pushed Mutch but imo he put his hand lightly on him as they ran side by side and Mutch took the opportunity to dive. Probably a foul but only just. Definitely not a yellow... and especially so as the yellow he already had was ridiculous.

His first yellow didn't even look like a foul to me either. Fuck Allardyce and fuck his stupid potato head.

Of the many comments regards Yaya,There is a defening silence regards Ledley's foul on Jesus."Shirley" the worst "tackle" in the game.

Agree as a club and our manager will not speak of any of this and why other managers get a free pass to slag us of or put the narrative out there we got away with one when really we haven't and there player made the worst tackle in the game.

Yeah, that challenge annoyed me. It was 2-0, the game was over and there was absolutely no need for a seasoned pro to take out a young kid making his full debut like that. It was a shithouse foul.

Yeah, that challenge annoyed me. It was 2-0, the game was over and there was absolutely no need for a seasoned pro to take out a young kid making his full debut like that. It was a shithouse foul.

Same here Ric. They really annoy me how they let these 'players' kick holes out of ours and nothing is ever done. I say nearly every match I bet David Silva has big bruises after the kicking they give him.

From the BBC website:

I see he fails to mention the tackle by Ledley on Gabriel Jesus.

He had no intention of playing the ball and it was a dangerous and reckless tackle intended to injure Jesus, a RED card every day of the week for any other team.

What have you got to say about that you big fat blob?

Only seen it at the game but I wasn't even sure if Yaya's second "bookable" offence was even a deliberate foul?

Late reply but nope, I didn't see any attempt on Yaya's part to make q challenge, slight coming together and Palace player went down. Ref was correct in not booking him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.