Panti or Hart tomorrow - Quick survey

JamesA said:
Hart has cost us several points already this season and a fair few last season. That is the keeper's lot sometimes, but it's definitely time to give Panty a fair crack of the whip, if he fucks up then at least we can say he got a fair chance.
And that's all she wrote.

Midweek Panty flapped at a ball but got lucky if he didn't get lucky there is another headline! If he makes a mistake tomorrow and costs us a goal the media will be all over it and then the pressure will start on Panty! Personally if give Hart longer to get his decision making and form back because we are now playing totally different to under Mancini! It's about the back 5 not just the goalie..

waspish said:
Midweek Panty flapped at a ball but got lucky if he didn't get lucky there is another headline! If he makes a mistake tomorrow and costs us a goal the media will be all over it and then the pressure will start on Panty! Personally if give Hart longer to get his decision making and form back because we are now playing totally different to under Mancini! It's about the back 5 not just the goalie..

Exactly - Not many teams have played as many defensive players in front of their goalie as City.

True, the defence has been lacking another good, experienced CB with the injuries to Kompany and Hart has suffered badly with who's been in front of him. Still think pants all the way, even if it gives Hart a break and watch some games from the bench, it could go either way but hopefully we will get the right response from him.

Getting rid of Kolo Toure has been a stupid mistake, he could have been important for us, good talker at the back, tons of Premier League experience, which when you look at what else we've had playing there is something we lack, he could have done a decent job for us. But no, instead we GAVE HIM AWAY to a fuckin rival.

Lancet Fluke said:
citymacc said:
Robert Jordan said:
If is not Pantelimon in goal tomorrow, I will not bother watch it, let me put it that way.
A bit extreme! If I didn't bother watching my team every time I disagreed with a Manager's team selection I wouldn't have watched very many games in my time!

Correct, it's a fucking bollocks comment imo.

Sorry if my previous comment bothers you. And this go for the other blues that I upset...
My opinion has more to do with the fact that I feel Pantelimon is getting no respect and appreciation for the work he put in and the patience shown, and I find it quite sad for personal reasons.
Let Joe get a break and put himself together.
After last howlers, if Hart starts, the message to the other players will be exactly what? That they do not count! What kind of motivation is that for the reserves? None. Zero. What will this choice accomplish? Raise Joe's morale for a week then something else will happen and there goes our season.
I am sure you know what is the definition of a person that repeats the same action time and time again, with the hope of getting a different result?
However, I still believe the manager will do the right thing and chose performance and form, not the name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.