Papiss Cisse

Cheadle Blue

Im not having a talksport moment here, im just interested to get other peoples opinion of him

I watched his debut in full, and until he scored, honestly thought newcastle had bought a real donkey.

Since then he has scored some incredible goals, but i can't decide if he is world class or not.....

What do you guys reckon?

I'll decide on Sunday when he comes up against the best defence in the league, and the best defensive centre half pairing in the country.
Let's hope we decide 'Not.'
I actually thought that 1 st goal last night was better than the 2nd one - 1st all superb skill; 2nd was a bit flukey.

No doubt he his the ground running, but will he be able to produce on a wet windy November night in Stoke and he signed for Newcastle after the benefit of the German winter break
Andy Carrol looked half decent playing up there. Whatever happened to him?

Whatever thoughts are about him,he certainly knows where the nets are,and Vinny will have to be on guard Sunday,as per usual,but dont really see any major threat against any of our defence to be honest

He has scored some corkers since he started. And even against Wigan when they were well beaten I think he hit the post and made the WIgan keeper work.

But, and this is going to sound maybe like I'm clutching at straws but a quite a few of his goald have had large slices of luck. His first goal v Villa iirc was a slice, that chip goal against Wigan where he was falling over I doubt he could do again if he tried, the first goal last night was a great finish but it sat up for him as a result of his miscontrol. And that second goal last night won't happen again.

He is no doubt a top striker, and is in red hot form but I don't really fear him.

Awesome at present,however,he's 27 in June,if he's been doing this all his career then why is he not playing for a top team?

Last nights 2nd was brilliant but it was also a hit and hope,it had alot of fluke about it.

Looking forward to seeing him up against Komps.....

the blue panther said:
I'll decide on Sunday when he comes up against the best defence in the league, and the best defensive centre half pairing in the country.
I actually thought that 1 st goal last night was better than the 2nd one - 1st all superb skill; 2nd was a bit flukey.

WTF !! Had it been a City player scoring a glorious goal like that we`d have been purring over it and claiming it was better than Crouch`s !

oakiecokie said:
the blue panther said:

WTF !! Had it been a City player scoring a glorious goal like that we`d have been purring over it and claiming it was better than Crouch`s !

well, it was obviously great goal but you can bet it was never intended to finish like that. It's just too great to be intentional, nobody could do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.