Papiss Cisse

I remember bricking it when we played Arsenal the first time round this season because of RVP, but we're only 1 of 2 clubs he didn't score past in the league this season.

pauldominic said:
MSP said:
oakiecokie said:
WTF !! Had it been a City player scoring a glorious goal like that we`d have been purring over it and claiming it was better than Crouch`s !

well, it was obviously great goal but you can bet it was never intended to finish like that. It's just too great to be intentional, nobody could do that.

I agree. Crouch's was better because of his intention whereas Cisse with the outside of his boot was far too lucky.

I used to use the outside of my boots to put some spin on a 5 yard pass. All boots like cricket bats and golf clubs have a sweet spot, but the outside isn't one of them.
Both were "lucky". If Crouch's wasn't he would be doing something like that every game.

Both clearly "intended" - and both did so knowing that luck would play a big part.

From what I've seen, Cisse, at least in present form, is a far more skilful player than Crouch. But not as skilful as Aguero (or as, unfortunately, Suarez).

Manchester-City-Vincent-Kompany+cropped

572_levis_backed_up_backpocket_m.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.