Patrick Vieira, future City manager.

Great players do not necessarily turn out to be great managers.

Keane, Charlton and Stuart Pearce. How do we know if Vieira has what it takes? We can not possibly

Balti said:
no thanks

why would we appoint someone with absolutely fuck all management experience?

let him learn his trade at brentford or somewhere first

Fucking comedy. What on earth do you think he would learn "at Brentford" that would be relevant to our aims and ambitions?

He will learn his trade building on his experiences of working with coaches of the highest calibre - eg Wenger, Domenech, Mancini, Pellegrini - whilst establishing his own coaching credentials and then taking on the job whilst continuing to be mentored by someone of this quality.

If there is plan in charge than people behind it probably saw some potential in him. However, managing EDS is in no way as managing Barcelona B team.

Their B team is playing in real competition league and it's not the mess English youth/reserve system is.

Marvin said:
Great players do not necessarily turn out to be great managers.

Keane, Charlton and Stuart Pearce. How do we know if Vieira has what it takes? We can not possibly

The whole of English Football set up is shit and has to be revamped and revolutionalised.

I would argue why not now?.I think he would kick a few arses in that dressing room now.The likes of Nasri might play better with Viera telling him what to do.He would also tell Joe Hart to start behaving like goalkeeper and not a celebrity, which he has done this season.And he would make Kompany the defender he was last season.I say appoint him now.

baildon blue said:
I would argue why not now?.I think he would kick a few arses in that dressing room now.The likes of Nasri might play better with Viera telling him what to do.He would also tell Joe Hart to start behaving like goalkeeper and not a celebrity, which he has done this season.And he would make Kompany the defender he was last season.I say appoint him now.

Too soon for that As a couple of poster have rightly put, we should see how he does with the EDS first. With Pellegrini you will get a top class motivator and man manager and that is what we will need right now.

Benarbia_is_god said:
Balti said:
let him learn his trade at brentford or somewhere first

Lets get Uwe in asap then!

Uwe with Pat and Dickov on the staff would be my ideal appointment

Kiddo kept on too to advise.

The Goat brought in to teach our fowards how to score with there arses wouldnt be amiss either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.