Paul Merson

I was channel hopping and got to SSN just in time to hear Merson banging on about how Sunderland fans are so loyal and despite their position in the table they get full houses every home game. He then compared them to City who have empty seats every game and even advertise ticket sales on the radio. Then they showed a clip of Sunderland's recent home game against Spurs with acres of empty seats on show.

Twat.

I rarely watch soccer Saturday before 3 anymore...complete garbage most of the time, but had it on when Merson spoke. Had to rewind it to hear it again....I actually feel sorry for the clown as he clearly has no clue. I don't think it's anything against us, just think he genuinely is thick as pig shit. Anyway turned it off again now and won't be back before 3....

He is repeating what the oracle casterino said on talksport this morning,you know the one said pep would walk or be sacked by christmas lol

I rarely watch soccer Saturday before 3 anymore...complete garbage most of the time, but had it on when Merson spoke. Had to rewind it to hear it again....I actually feel sorry for the clown as he clearly has no clue. I don't think it's anything against us, just think he genuinely is thick as pig shit. Anyway turned it off again now and won't be back before 3....

I agree, I think he's too thick to be against City, but this empty seat myth just continues to gather pace.

I agree, I think he's too thick to be against City, but this empty seat myth just continues to gather pace.
Wait till we play Huddersfield next Wednesday mate...the media will be all over it

Yeah I caught that snidey remark from Merson and I had only just switched on!!

Why use City as his comparison the Twxt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.