Paulo Dybala

My favourite player in our team tbh. Horrendous dive by him trying to get an even worse cheat sent off, a one off mistake.

Difference with Dybala is he spends 80 mins of the game on the floor, physically crying.

It's not really a 'mistake' though, it was an intentional attempt to get another player sent off. Otamendi is 27 years old and should absolutely know better by now, Dybala is still a kid that it can be nurtured out of his game. It was often a criticism levied at Raheem and I haven't seen him do anything close to Otamendi.

Has a lot of quality's that would fit this team, could be further molded given his age. I think this is a good option. good pace, passing, striking and good off the ball, fairly good physicals. Good player to have up front on a break i would think.

It's not really a 'mistake' though, it was an intentional attempt to get another player sent off. Otamendi is 27 years old and should absolutely know better by now, Dybala is still a kid that it can be nurtured out of his game. It was often a criticism levied at Raheem and I haven't seen him do anything close to Otamendi.
Nah Otamendi is in his first season in the BPL, he's come from La Liga where they do that all the time and it's kind of expected. He will soon learn how it is over here and how City fans wont want them antics from our own players. It's the first time I've seen him do anything of the sort also, he got dragged to the floor by Giroud against Arsenal and a corner against him for it, so cheating goes on in BPL too.

Nah Otamendi is in his first season in the BPL, he's come from La Liga where they do that all the time and it's kind of expected. He will soon learn how it is over here and how City fans wont want them antics from our own players. It's the first time I've seen him do anything of the sort also, he got dragged to the floor by Giroud against Arsenal and a corner against him for it, so cheating goes on in BPL too.

I'm not saying he is that sort of player just saying if you were to criticise Dybala for diving, same can be levied against Otamendi. If we signed Dybala, we could nuture it out of his game.

For all Tevez's negative qualities I'd like to see us sign someone with his drive and determination. We lack some balls upfront sometimes when Aguero isn't fully fit or out injured.

We had a chance to sign this one, he was even saying that Barca or City would be his dream clubs.

We had a chance to sign this one, he was even saying that Barca or City would be his dream clubs.

Doesn't mean we can't try to get him now. He's still so young and performing so well for Juve. I certainly see him as Kun's successor.

He "just" got signed by Juventus and is having good season. I repeat Juventus. They're not really Chievo to sell players after one season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.