Paulo Dybala

He "just" got signed by Juventus and is having good season. I repeat Juventus. They're not really Chievo to sell players after one season.

They're not the side they used to be though. We topped the group and who knows if they'll finish top 4 in the Serie A. By selling Dybala, it may mean that they can keep hold of Pogba. I would think that we have a good relationship with them by selling them Tevez for dirt cheap and not persuing Sandro after alleged interest.

we should sign him from Palermo, not from Juventus. for that price Juve get Dybala, and we setlle for Bony. he can play across 4 upfront, while Bony is a limited striker.

Last edited:
And because you rate him, you evidently must watch Serie A then? Just because he has the opposite opinion to you, doesn't mean that he doesn't watch Serie A.

It's pretty simple, if a player is obviously doing well yet someone has the polar opposite opinion and gives no justification for their opinion, it makes sense that I doubt that they watch the league.

Diving little twat? Not like he wouldn't have company here with Otamendi.
So Otamendi has done something that none of us condone twice (but let's forget that Huth clearly tried to elbow him). Dybala must have dived 6 times in that one game alone. It's something I wish we'd knock out of Sterling and he isn't anywhere near as bad as Dybala. Suarez is a world class player but I wouldn't want the horrible little shit anywhere near this club.

So Otamendi has done something that none of us condone twice (but let's forget that Huth clearly tried to elbow him). Dybala must have dived 6 times in that one game alone. It's something I wish we'd knock out of Sterling and he isn't anywhere near as bad as Dybala. Suarez is a world class player but I wouldn't want the horrible little shit anywhere near this club.

Difference is he's young and we can nurture it out of him. Not bringing a player because he dived around against us doesn't really make sense if he'd help our side. Guys like Otamendi and Suarez will continue with it because it's part of their game and they've had that tendency for a long time.

It's pretty simple, if a player is obviously doing well yet someone has the polar opposite opinion and gives no justification for their opinion, it makes sense that I doubt that they watch the league.
In your opinion - Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't mean they are wrong, I think you fail to understand this.

For what its worth, I reckon he's a fairly good player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.