Paulo Dybala

giphy.gif

Quality we passed on the next Aguero and signed a sack of sh*t that is now struggling to make the Stoke bench.

As a poster said earlier - a few days ago, Dybala has signed a new contract with Juventus. The renewal signed last Friday runs till the end of the 2021/2022 season. He is a great talent and his market value must be around €100m. Juve paid Palermo €40m in 2015. On completing the new contract last week Juve had to pay Palermo a further €8m.

On that basis it is time to move on.

No way Pellers outranked Txikki. IF true then any final decision would have been down to the latter

The exact wrong way round. How can a DoF be ultimately responsible when the performance of shite like Bony could get the manager sacked. DoF will identify players to the manager's requirements, but ultimate decision on who we get is down to the manager

Manchester City could have signed Paulo Dybala for £30m two years ago but decided to buy Wilfried Bony instead. [Sunday Mirror]

Txiki ordered an in-depth look at Dybala, who wanted to join City, but Manuel Pellegrini convinced him to sign Bony instead. [Sunday Mirror]

Fucking hell

There's Txiki covering his back.

Agreed. Pretty transparent. Still not sure I like the way these guys operate.

Manchester City could have signed Paulo Dybala for £30m two years ago but decided to buy Wilfried Bony instead. [Sunday Mirror]

Txiki ordered an in-depth look at Dybala, who wanted to join City, but Manuel Pellegrini convinced him to sign Bony instead. [Sunday Mirror]

Fucking hell
I would rather have not known we had a chance to buy him to be honest. :(

I am surprised there have been no City links to him, he looks a brilliant player.

Fucking hell
He could have done well for Stoke this season.

Fucking hell
I don't recall the mirror ever mentioning it at the time !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.