PED's in Football

It's more of a case of who isn't on them.

I see everyone points to Leicester like it's just them.

Doctor Bonor was said to have supplied Chelsea, Arsenal and Leicester Players with PED's.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.te...nal-chelsea-and-leicester-doping-allegat/amp/

Then there's Dr Fuentes, who has been allegedly supplying the Spanish national team with PED's.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....13/may/10/spanish-doping-doctor-reveal-sports

However people like to act like Leicester are the only team taking them.

I was also concerned more so than surprised to see players like Giggs going at it at the top level until he was 38/39 without his body seemingly slowing down. And Cry baby leave United to suddenly change from a boy with a skinny body with a bit of muscle to the 'perfect' physique.

It's definitely going on, I reckon blood doping is common in the sport.

gareth-bale.jpg

Within a year.

I personally think all sport is rife with it and gets brushed under the carpet. They would use some excuse like doctors aproved it for lack of sleep or some sort of complication they have. The media would just target the Russians instead
What does that even mean?
Anyone?

gareth-bale.jpg

Within a year.
Bollocks. The only real thing there is the head of a 19yr old Gareth Bale on one picture and the head of a 29 year old Gareht Bale in another. Those calves dont belong to any footballer, and he must have the fastest growing hair of any human being ever to grow like that in a year

Bollocks. The only real thing there is the head of a 19yr old Gareth Bale on one picture and the head of a 29 year old Gareht Bale in another. Those calves dont belong to any footballer, and he must have the fastest growing hair of any human being ever to grow like that in a year
Yeah sorry baldy you're right; just a protein shake and 5gms of creatine after training.

2r7txzb.jpg

Nice calves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.