Pellegrini: 2 more signings wanted.

Well he's living proof that stats count for nothing then, because he is really bad...

I wasn't keen on garcia either, and neither can touch dejong. As a top english side, you want a CDM who can do more. Dejong was a slick little passer with a decent football brain, and not just safe passing either....to get the 91%!!!

I'm willing to believe what he said about playing with a groin injury last year. Explains why he started brilliantly then came back another player after the injury.

I definitely think we'll see a much improved Fernando this year, or else the club wouldn't have bothered keeping him. They clearly know he isn't the bang average player we saw for most of last season.

Preseason he looked good too. More confident , a bit faster off the mark, and played some much more interesting long passes.

Well he's living proof that stats count for nothing then, because he is really bad...

I wasn't keen on garcia either, and neither can touch dejong. As a top english side, you want a CDM who can do more. Dejong was a slick little passer with a decent football brain, and not just safe passing either....to get the 91%!!!
De Jong slick passer?

I'm willing to believe what he said about playing with a groin injury last year. Explains why he started brilliantly then came back another player after the injury.

I definitely think we'll see a much improved Fernando this year, or else the club wouldn't have bothered keeping him. They clearly know he isn't the bang average player we saw for most of last season.

Preseason he looked good too. More confident , a bit faster off the mark, and played some much more interesting long passes.

Wasn't aware of the groin injury, interesting...

Hopefully he can improve this time around then.

None are a patch on Charlie Adam though

I'd like it to be Pogba and Otamendi but I think it'll be kdb and Pedro.
KDB and Xhaka will be my preference. Unless Pelegrini intends to also sell, it's unlikely he get either a LB or CB. As we have 2 at each position. Albeit fans don't like the ones we have.

I definitely think we'll see a much improved Fernando this year, or else the club wouldn't have bothered keeping him.
I'm in two minds about seeing him at all tbh (as opposed to somebody else instead) but if he does turn up I'll be relieved if he's improved - he needs to be. Our defensive midfield cover is currently looking very thin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.