People speeding in residential areas in the mornings

mr t

They're late for work so they drive like maniacs to make up for lost time.

Why don't the selfish twats get up a bit earlier?

don't slag off speeders on here or you'll get your head bit off.

i agree btw, i live on a road near a primary school, the other afternoon about 3.30 two boy racers slammed it past, must have at the very least been doing 80.

how no kids were hit i don't know but i've not been that angry for a while.

did you get there reg if you did report it to the dibble or see if they can put a marker on the car so they get stopped all the time.on my way home earlier there was a gut going slow because there's always a jam at the end of the m67 and some twat overtook him and nearly knocked a biker off his bike. he made 1 car in front but nearly killed someone and in the end the car he overtook passed him on a dual lane part and was in front of him again anyway. I won't have any valets done by national car cleaning in future

mr t said:

They probably haveing sex in the morning and end up being late, why is it selfish? Does it deprive you of something, irresponsible twats would be a better description, cunts should cum sooner.

People just seem to 'lose it' when they get behind the wheel of their cars in the mornings , rushing here , rushing there , mustn't be late at all cost ........ but better to be a few minutes late than not to get there at all .

How late did all those drivers involved in that crash in London end up being in the end ????

How many of them are muttering the words "if only could turn the clock back" to themselves tonite ??

ban-mcfc said:
don't slag off speeders on here or you'll get your head bit off.

i agree btw, i live on a road near a primary school, the other afternoon about 3.30 two boy racers slammed it past, must have at the very least been doing 80.

how no kids were hit i don't know but i've not been that angry for a while.

Fuck all wrong with doing 90mph on an empty motorway, in good conditions with a modern car.
Speeding in built up areas, near houses, schools and playgrounds is an entirely different matter and the people who do this should have their licences taken off them.

mr t said:

Stand on the side of the road wearing a hi viz jacket and looking all Blakey-like, carrying a clipboard and dramatically noting down reg numbers of any vehicle that seems to doing anything over 30. They'll think twice about doing it again!

Even people on here who argue driving over the limit when it's safe to will be against driving above the limit in built up areas especially around schools. Be astounded if anyone said different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.