People speeding in residential areas in the mornings

stony said:
ban-mcfc said:
don't slag off speeders on here or you'll get your head bit off.

i agree btw, i live on a road near a primary school, the other afternoon about 3.30 two boy racers slammed it past, must have at the very least been doing 80.

how no kids were hit i don't know but i've not been that angry for a while.

Fuck all wrong with doing 90mph on an empty motorway, in good conditions with a modern car.
Speeding in built up areas, near houses, schools and playgrounds is an entirely different matter and the people who do this should have their licences taken off them.

i agree entirely.

stony said:
ban-mcfc said:
don't slag off speeders on here or you'll get your head bit off.

i agree btw, i live on a road near a primary school, the other afternoon about 3.30 two boy racers slammed it past, must have at the very least been doing 80.

how no kids were hit i don't know but i've not been that angry for a while.

Fuck all wrong with doing 90mph on an empty motorway, in good conditions with a modern car.
Speeding in built up areas, near houses, schools and playgrounds is an entirely different matter and the people who do this should have their licences taken off them.

Yeah sorry about that.

Happens on our street every morning which is used as a rat run in the rush hour. Then we get the boy racers in their 15 year old 1L Corsa with booming exhaust tear arsing down from 8pm onwards. Our street is a relatively long and very straight which people take advantage of by using it as a drag strip.

Every street surrounding us has speed bumps bar ours. I sent a letter to the council asking for speed bumps to be installed and they refused due to funding. My neighbours car has already been clipped parked outside his house by a speeding driver and it will only be a matter of time before someone is hurt yet the council are not interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.