people with low loyalty points.

SWP's back said:
Corky said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Put your tin hat on for that last sentence,luckly you didn't say closed shop so I think you'll get away with it

One of the biggest loads of rubbish every typed on here. Under 1000 go most matches and the majority of aways are open to everyone. those in the top 2000-5000 go to less than half the games at most so could be caught in a few months or a few years.

I started at CoMS with 1900 points from Maine Rd and from 2003 access cards were generally needed for games which you accumulated points on and were free to none SC or members. 2,500 for cam be obtained by a JCL in less than 1 season.

People who never go away complaining about the points system is very pathetic and shows a lack of understanding.
See above

I've still not read one post which details how a rolling ten year period could be ever be considered unfair to anyone.

You could go to every twenty aways in the early days and only get the points equivalent to 1 cup scheme this year. All cup schemes started getting a 50 point bonus 10 years ago, now it is 600. All aways got ten points, now it is 40 and has been since 2011. The points gained in the last 4 years are likely to be more than most fast have since 1998 (SC points) 2001 (cup and away points) or 2003 since the system started, so it would make next to no difference having a rolling scheme as the older points have already been significantly devalued.

Points needed for games this season (for Fowlers Penalty Miss)

Dundee A 0
Hearts A 0
Arsenal CC 0
Newcastle A 0 (any SC Holder)
Arsenal A 9000
Hull A 8000
B Munchen 0 (no sell out)
Villa A 6000
West Ham A 0 (General Sale for 3 weeks before sell out announced!)
QPR A 9000 (we only took 1,700 due to low demand, not high enough for full allocation)
Roma 0 (no sell out)
Soton A 0 (sold out after 6 days on general sale)
Sunderland A 0 (never sold out)
Leicester A 6000
Everton A 7000
WBA A 9000
Chelsea A 11000
Stoke A 0 (General Sale)
Liverpool A 9500

10 on zero points, 4 on low points, 4 on medium points, 1 on fairly high points but still 7k below what some people have.

dobobobo said:
Lrrr said:
dobobobo said:
So youngsters don't deserve to see City away?
The opertunity for youngsters (u18's) to build up their loyalty is there. When a family member on higher loyalty points qualifies for a ticket the younger (u18) family member also qualifies for a ticket when purchased with the qualifying adult. Therefore providing the adult has the points there is no game that the youngsters should have to miss, although I am not sure if this is suspended for Utd away. I know this system works well as I have taken advantage of it in the past when my kids were younger and didn't have the points that I did at the time.
Also with regards to the 10 year rolling period, surely those who are already at the top would start at the top so the status quo would remain, I personally can't see a fairer way then the one that is in place at the moment. It takes time to build up your points and a lot of dedication and sacrifices, don't expect it to happen overnight but as with the cycle of life people will drift away from attending matches for various reasons and those lower down will work their way up the ladder and replace those at or near the top.

That's great if families can afford it, but not every family can.

I don't expect every post in this thread to be read, so I repeat, I can't see why there can't be a small allocation of seats (say 50) that provides an opportunity for atleast youngsters to go see City away.

Not one person seems to give a shit that 500 tickets were allocated by City to corporate fans for the Chelsea away match. But, as blueraid said, fans on here are very quick to say "no, you don't deserve an away ticket" to their fellow Blue.

I think all blues deserve a ticket,sad thing is there is not enough to go round. Well for some games anyway. My beef with the moaners is you simply can't change a system just because it doesn't suit YOU. Who could afford it,or who could make the time over the past few years is irrelevant, the system was there for those that could. Truth is more people could have done,plenty of tickets available back then,people just decided against going and did other things with their time and money. No shame in that but those who did follow city are reaping the rewards now. Seems fair to me.

What I'm struggling with is that whilst people have slated the current system, no one has put forward a credible alternative to replace it.

I know, let's give points out for drivng past the ground. Or how about you get a free ticket to an away game of your choice if you have tattoo on you that relates to Manchester.

Respect to the travelling fans, just wish I could be there with them. However whilst the current programme might not be perfect, it rewards the dedicated and isn't that what the scheme is about.

FFS, next thing somebody is going to be complaining that the person in front of them at Tesco has more points on thier rewrd card as they've spent more.

quiet_riot said:
Why is a mod constantly allowed to WUM?

Let me explain..its called the talksport shock- em- and- sit- back logic.
Helps increase site traffic.
simple,
sarcastic,
shitty.

dennishasdoneit said:
quiet_riot said:

simple,
sarcastic,
shitty.

Believe me the site needs no help from me or anyone else regarding traffic. Between them city,the agenda and bread products of all kinds do that.

I post something I care about,if its a valid topic people will reply,if its bollocks they won't. Nobody makes them. Pretty simple.

Sadly though the site is full of bell ends. They stalk a poster. They Dont post on the topic,they just stalk the poster then leave the thread.

Sad sad fucks.

de niro said:
dennishasdoneit said:
quiet_riot said:

simple,
sarcastic,
shitty.

Believe me the site needs no help from me or anyone else regarding traffic. Between them city,the agenda and bread products of all kinds do that.

I post something I care about,if its a valid topic people will reply,if its bollocks they won't. Nobody makes them. Pretty simple.

Sadly though the site is full of bell ends. They stalk a poster. They Dont post on the topic,they just stalk the poster then leave the thread.

Sad sad fucks.

How many posts must you make before you get a stalker ;-)

I seem to have misunderstood the thread.

I thought "low loyalty points" was a new scheme where City actually gave you points for having low levels of loyalty. With my disillusionment in the later Keegan years through to the Pearce days I thought I would be able to fill my boots.

Actually, it's just people moaning about the usual stuff.

Oh well, as you were.

Questy said:
de niro said:
dennishasdoneit said:
simple,
sarcastic,
shitty.

Sad sad fucks.

55k unless you like mancini.

de niro said:
Questy said:
de niro said:

Sad sad fucks.

55k unless you like mancini.

13093_382240335280137_1851408808058804705_n.jpg

Any guess what the Derby will sell out at given what other games have sold out at? I have over 11,250 points and have been able to get a ticket for any game this season but my guess is that I won't qualify for the derby mainly due to many tickets not being sold to the normal, match going fans...I don't have too much of a problem with the current scheme and it sure beats queuing up at Maine Road on Friday night/Saturday morning but the derby allocation really pisses me off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.