people with low loyalty points.

Fans still bitching about other fans I see.

Fact still remains, regardless of how many points you have, if you know the right people or can afford to pay over the odds, you stand a very good chance of getting a ticket for the likes of Barca in last 16 or Wembley.

Bluenobby said:
Corky said:
I reckon those moaning will have a good chance of getting palace away tickets , and as usual a good excuse not to go.

Spot on. Moaning that they can't get Rags tickets but not interested in Palace away on a Monday night. I'll see you at both.

South London on a Monday night would usually be classed as a "good excuse not to go" - except if you're the world's biggest City fan.

Kaini Industries said:
Bluenobby said:
Corky said:
I reckon those moaning will have a good chance of getting palace away tickets , and as usual a good excuse not to go.

Spot on. Moaning that they can't get Rags tickets but not interested in Palace away on a Monday night. I'll see you at both.

South London on a Monday night would usually be classed as a "good excuse not to go" - except if you're the world's biggest City fan.

But Spain on a Wednesday night isn't?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.