Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peps always told us he’ll leave when things get stagnant. Whether it’s him saying “when the club don’t want me” or “when the players don’t listen” or “when the message stops working” etc.

He’ll leave when things get stagnant, and one of the best things that’s really set in for me over the last 2 days is that this treble is not (like others have been) a culmination or finale of the work he’s done, it’s just the next step.

This team feels ripe for more success, more development, more progress. Haaland, Foden, Grealish, Rico, Stones, Aké, Dias, Akanji, Rodri - these guys are just getting going.

And we’ll see a few old faces depart and more fresh blood will arrive and the hunger will keep going up.

He’s not leaving any time soon.

Peps always told us he’ll leave when things get stagnant. Whether it’s him saying “when the club don’t want me” or “when the players don’t listen” or “when the message stops working” etc.

He’ll leave when things get stagnant, and one of the best things that’s really set in for me over the last 2 days is that this treble is not (like others have been) a culmination or finale of the work he’s done, it’s just the next step.

This team feels ripe for more success, more development, more progress. Haaland, Foden, Grealish, Rico, Stones, Aké, Dias, Akanji, Rodri - these guys are just getting going.

And we’ll see a few old faces depart and more fresh blood will arrive and the hunger will keep going up.

He’s not leaving any time soon.

If he wants a challenge:

He should stay till he knocks Real Madrid off their status of most UCL wins!

I've always said he'll see out the contract that came with the UCL victory. And you can't knock that at all. The greatest manager we'll ever have, and he has done everything we could possibly have hoped for and more already.

But as others have said - he has all the tools in the bag to make the next two years glorious. Add some winger/midfield depth and replace the outgoing players with talented youth this summer and its game on all over again.

It is staggering just how much of a winner Pep is. When he dropped his head on the table after being asked about next season I laughed. That's how I still feel. Not interested in next season at all. This one has been amazing and I can't think about doing it all again next season. But Pep still pulled his head up and began to talk about it. He jokingly talked about us coming for Real Madrid. There's always something more with Pep. Super Cup and World Club Cup. Four in a row which has never been done...and which he managed at Bayern (added to Heynckes win). Then he may as well stay for 10 league titles in England. He'll want to be the most successful manager in the CL so needs another couple of those. Then he'd need one more to be the most successful manager of an English team in the CL/European Cup. We'd be past the rags then as well.

Do you think we'll go with 2 in the front next year? Similar to how Inter played with Lukaku and Martinez but a much much better combination.
De Bruyne probably played more as a forward this year than a midfielder once Stones/Lewis moved into midfield. I see Alvarez in a similar role.

They’re all starting to write bollocks as if they know Pep and what he’ll do in 2 years time.

I smell fear and BS.

Whatever he decides, I’ve enjoyed every single moment.

Sounds like rag bollocks but after all he’s given us he can go tomorrow for me. We are forever blessed that he chose our club. The best to ever do it.

He's the greatest manager of all time. I don't know how anyone can argue it, even the deluded United and Liverpool supporters.

There have been other fantastic managers. There have been managers better at certain things (Ferguson is a fucking **** but was a fantastic man manager).

Pep's influence and impact on football is second to none. He's won everything, everywhere he's gone. He's revolutionized football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.