Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was proving a point. Fans XI vs Pep's XI

I reckon this is in supporter's heads more than anything. Pep didn't get us this far by risking points for the sake of being a smart arse to the fans.

I just don't think most of the squad is fit and he thought this might be the game to introduce them back. Kalvin coming off the bench is another indicator of that.

We need the whole squad in shape rapid.

I reckon this is in supporter's heads more than anything. Pep didn't get us this far by risking points for the sake of being a smart arse to the fans.
He did say that in the interview when asked why he is playing walker, cancelo and foden. I quote " because this is the team fans want"

I got the feeling he was listening to the fans with the team selection, by giving the 3 players who we were clamouring to start in recent games their start, and even then making 2 subs at half time and 2 on 60 minutes. It was so unlike Pep

Almost as if he was reading City fans tweets

To be fair the team he picked, was the team most fans wanted. Subs made a difference. Stones was great and Rodri his normal 8 of 10 rest struggled a bit.

That first half was crazy.

Half the side didn't know what they were supposed to be doing.It ended up being 45 minutes wasted.

He made good early positive changes and went back to what he feels comfortable with.We won,not convincingly,but we won,and his Subs were involved.

Not sure what is wrong with us at the moment.We just dont look right, or feel right.Despite the win.

We look unfit at the moment.No idea why this is.Half the side were dead on their feet at the end.KDB has looked unfit for a good while despite his Worldy Goals.Gundogan looks old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.