Pep: I would have been sacked at Barca or Bayern.

the point was why does it matter if i'd have only posted a few times even tho that is wrong.

do accounts get reset after a time of inactivity as like i say i haven't been on in over a year.

Your post count matters not one jot and its why they got took away from view.

Speak to @Ric if you think some have disappeared.

Pep has tried to speak honestly but several times this season he has unintentionally undermined the club. He needs to be more careful what he says.

That's the point. The exact same squad. That squad finished on 66 points last season. That squad for whom we'll be saying goodbyes to Zabaleta and maybe Toure, Kolarov, clichy, Navas as well. We delayed the appointment of Guardiola and the result was in his first season he had to start rebuilding and we'll spend the Summer completing that.

He had the same squad whilst spending north of another 100 million on it. He certainly should of had a better season than how its panned out but he has openly acknowledged that which is a good thing. Don't think he meant anything bad with his comments but didn't come across well. He's moaned about us making noise, underperformed this season and now this comment has slipped out. I certainly do think he gets a pass because he is Pep but I am excited for next year as he will be trying to prove everyone wrong.

Your post count matters not one jot and its why they got took away from view.

Speak to @Ric if you think some have disappeared.
I honestly dont care really i'm not the one with the issue about it.

anyway lets get back on task, dont want to hijack the thread with crap.

Why should I accept somebody's opinion if I disagree with it? If you've posted more and it only says you've posted 3 times then fair enough, but if you can't see it's a valid concern that (according to your profile) somebody who's been a member for 10 years and only has three posts has decided to come out of the woodwork to slag off our manager then I can't help you.
It's nothing to do with self importance or thinking I'm a better member, in fact I'm pretty low down in the grand scheme of things when it comes to quality posters. I just hate what sections of our fanbase have become and this thread captures why I feel this way perfectly.
Looks like he's locked down his profile now which is suspicious in itself.

English isn't his first language. Someone in the PR team should be telling him "when you say big club, you mean established top-level European club". We know what he means, sometimes he misjudges and doesn't understand the club or fans and that's his problem for not engaging enough, others like this one are just him using a phrase which can come across multiple ways.

Not the first time he has intimated that we are a pretty second rate outfit lucky to have him.

And that is probably why there is no real connect with him, despite the touchline antics.
I don't see that he implies City is a second rate outfit. You could also understand his statements as a favorable comparison between City and his previous clubs.

Looks like he's locked down his profile now which is suspicious in itself.
This is my account i used to use sorry for any confusion, also whats with all the stalking going on!? ffs get a grip

also thats fantasyireland for finding out my username

No, people can have their opinions and I can call them out on them if I think they're full of shit.
This is the only forum I'm a member of, I'm on it because I'm a life long blue who joined up because I liked the idea of engaging with other blues and this one was the only decent one about.
Sadly, the change in the membership since we became successful has deteriorated and the knee jerkers have replaced a lot of genuine blues who have given up on the place.
Fair enough mate
I just can't stand people who call other poster's names from behind the safety of a keyboard, like you did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.