Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

Correct, Khaldoon is obviously seeing it from the clubs perspective but if we get a new striker in who knows how Sergio will react and what he'll want to do?

world class players react to threats by upping their game,

think weve seen how aguero will react to a threat to his first team place, he ups his workrate , he develops his game and he carries on scoring, he is a world class player,

Aguero is staying, seems obvious to me.

He is a ready made world class player who works hard, is at the top of his game, loves the club, scores for fun, bought into the pep system... No brainer.

Aguero is staying, seems obvious to me.

He is a ready made world class player who works hard, is at the top of his game, loves the club, scores for fun, bought into the pep system... No brainer.

I'm not convinced he is bought into Pep's system for the long haul..

That meeting a few months back, was it basically Pep saying to Aguero 'you want to stay? Then you must play the way I would like you to in this team'.

If Real Madrid want him this summer (not impossible) he would be gone I think, however

That meeting a few months back, was it basically Pep saying to Aguero 'you want to stay? Then you must play the way I would like you to in this team'.

If Real Madrid want him this summer (not impossible) he would be gone I think, however

At the moment I think he will stay. The problem is that the new season starts before the tranfer window closes. So, say we sign Sanchez (or another forward) and Sergio finds himself on the bench for the opening match, and then Real Madrid (or another big club) come in with a large bid. What then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.