Perfectly good goals City have had disallowed

BlueMooney

I'm putting together a piece for this week's podcast on goals City have had disallowed that there was nothing wrong with. I've got:

- Aguero/Sterling (vs Arsenal, FA Cup, in 2016-17)
- Tiatto (vs Middlesbrough in 2000-01)
- Huckerby (vs Spurs in 2000-01)
- Dunne (vs West Brom in 2004-05)
- Reeves (vs Liverpool in 1980-81)

I'm looking for other examples of goals wrongly ruled out - but ideally ones that have audio on YouTube of either the goal or (even better) an interview with someone talking about it that I can use in the show!

I've no audio from most of those goals - just Tiatto, Huckerby, and Aguero/Sterling - so if you know of anything that I can use from those, let me know too!

Cheers!

I'm putting together a piece for this week's podcast on goals City have had disallowed that there was nothing wrong with. I've got:

I'm looking for other examples of goals wrongly ruled out - but ideally ones that have audio on YouTube of either the goal or (even better) an interview with someone talking about it that I can use in the show!

I've no audio from most of those goals - just Tiatto, Huckerby, and Aguero/Sterling - so if you know of anything that I can use from those, let me know too!

Cheers!

Cheers!
Tevez, Birmingham, 09/10

A couple of years ago on the opening day of the season think v Newcastle ? Navas or possibly Negredo scored a goal that was well onside but given off. Mind you we were three or four nil up at the time !

A couple of years ago on the opening day of the season think v Newcastle ? Navas or possibly Negredo scored a goal that was well onside but given off. Mind you we were three or four nil up at the time !
Negredo.

I’m still angry about the Tiatto one even now, 17 years on.

What was the one where just outside the box we took a quick free kick and scored, the ref pulled it back and said he had asked us if we wanted to take a quick free kick and we said no so he disallowed it because he hadn't blown his whistle ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.