Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

I posted this on the Chelsea post match thread. Then I found the Tyler thread and had to copy and paste it.

Is it any wonder a lot the rags as a fan base are so deluded, listening to decades of the pissy swill this begrudging fuck nut serves up week on week, the master of delusion himself, I can’t wait to hear him choke on his own words when we beat them in a few weeks. 20 odd minutes in today and Chelsea still hadn’t seen much of the ball, and he quips “you don’t get points for passing” we don’t need points for passing, we’re 18 points clear of you’re beloved and much hyped manure, he really is a self agrandizing twat for himself and the rags, and a very very bitter one at that, 32 mins in he’s apologizing to Henry that he’s “sorry there’s been nothing to talk about so far” ok Martin, we’ve only given one of the best teams in the league over the last 15 years a lesson today in how to play football and given them a severe run around. Tyler is a bitter delusional master of begrudgery. The man boils my blood, sickening that he gets the big games even when the rags aren’t playing he still can’t see it or commentate in a non biased fashion.

What the fuck was that “Premier League won’t allow it.” Comment he made during a discussion on city domination?
Glad you noticed this. When he said it i said WTF!
I think the full quote was something like ' this City team could dominate for years to come but the Premier League wont allow it to happen neither will the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United and Spurs'.
The second part felt like it was said to cover over what had slipped out in the first. I found it quite sinister.

Tyler & Ratboy were so disgusted with how Chelsea were set up yet wanted them rewarded with a goal, it doesn’t make sense. Surely if you are a football purist you’d want them to get nothing but the desperation was obvious.
What they didn’t figure out was Chelsea didn’t set up to play like that but it was exactly the same as the Milky derby, they couldn’t get control cos we were fcking awesome with our movement & speed of passing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.