Peter Kay's Car Share

I call bullshit, she's not a daywalker, just a couple of highlights in there, she's always been dark haired when I've seen her. If she has got ginger cuffs then I am going to be mortified, I will have to clean my cock with iron wool for a month or so.

She's as ginger as @karen7 's scabby cat. Admit it mate, you're a a ginger worshipping hypocrite. You couldn't be any lower if you were a rag.

She's as ginger as @karen7 's scabby cat. Admit it mate, you're a a ginger worshipping hypocrite. You couldn't be any lower if you were a rag.

Never!! Debbie Harry was my favourite growing up, are you going to claim she is a ginner as well next?? Desperate acts from a desperate man.

You have openly admitted to ginger loving and are creating a strawman to cover up the fact by shifting the blame onto me, you are one sick, dirty bastard. *goes to wash his cock with iron wool as a precautionary measure just in case.

She's a sexy Welsh daywalker, I live amongst them and see them all the time and enjoy their offerings. Its a like a dark ginger colouration. Its normally accompanied by a few little body freckles akin to moles without the raised edges, and normally a cheeky smile, wonderfully fuelled by either Strongbow or cheap white wine

Never!! Debbie Harry was my favourite growing up, are you going to claim she is a ginner as well next?? Desperate acts from a desperate man.

You have openly admitted to ginger loving and are creating a strawman to cover up the fact by shifting the blame onto me, you are one sick, dirty bastard. *goes to wash his cock with iron wool as a precautionary measure just in case.

You can't wriggle your way out of this one mate. You admitted to wanking over a daywalker and you shall be judged on that statement. The good people of bluemoon aren't the slow witted black country bumpkins you're used to dealing with. We know how to deal with ginger fuckers on here. You're no better than Wally one ball.
She's a sexy Welsh daywalker, I live amongst them and see them all the time and enjoy their offerings. Its a like a dark ginger colouration. Its normally accompanied by a few little body freckles akin to moles without the raised edges, and normally a cheeky smile, wonderfully fuelled by either Strongbow or cheap white wine

At least he has the excuse of being Welsh.

You can't wriggle your way out of this one mate. You admitted to wanking over a daywalker and you shall be judged on that statement. The good people of bluemoon aren't the slow witted black country bumpkins you're used to dealing with. We know how to deal with ginger fuckers on here. You're no better than Wally one ball.

At least he has the excuse of being Welsh.

You stuck up for Ringwald who is as ginger as Chris Evans, I said I preferred Sheedy and her dark hair, I think that is all the evidence Bluemoon needs.

Didnt know they had ginger sheep.

tumblr_nkrnjg98jN1qezya6o1_500.png

this young ginger lady caught my eye last night...

Oi,leave my scabby cat alone,she can't help it
I've no idea what this thread is about lol

CSI Peter Kay's car share, people spotting where they drove passed in the show.

Also that Stony loves gingers, he confessed it, and now he is trying to deflect away from this fact, he knows I will never forgive him and will question everything he says from now on.

Another +1 for ginger women here, i think they're fit.

Her out of Dr.Who is pretty much my dream woman
Karen-Gillan-Esquire-1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.