Peter Morrison Football Agent Jailed

A football agent Peter Morrison, 37, who killed a traffic officer on the M6 has been jailed for seven years.

He had been speeding and sending phone messages before the crash in Cumbria in February 2016.

Awful for all involved by spotted that Kompany and Nedum Onuoha offered character reference statements. Was he their agent? Is he involved much at city?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-42752149

Why do we need to have 'character' references? The fellah's killed someone by breaking the law. That should be the end of the tale. And is seven years a maximum for that offence. The bugger will be out in no time, speeding up and down the motorways again, no doubt.

Some people are actually good enough drivers to drive/text at the same time. I know though that most can't and agree with you that the punishment should be really severe so that people stop doing it.

Really?

What planet are you on at times?

Some people are actually good enough drivers to drive/text at the same time. I know though that most can't and agree with you that the punishment should be really severe so that people stop doing it.
I'm sure some people are good enough drivers to drive at double the speed limit pissed drunk and blindfolded.

The amount of people I see driving now using their mobile in one way or another is frightening. Something has to be done, starting with much harsher punishments for people caught using their phones whilst driving.

Guys.. I'm really close to this. I've spent the last 12 months or so up in Cumbria managing the team of Traffic Officers that Adam and Paul worked on. Although I never met Adam I did spend all my time up there with close friends and colleagues of his. As im sure you can imagine it's been awful and the light sentence is just another blow to all concerned. All I would ask of posters, is please keep it respectful because it's a small world and you may unintentionally cause upset to fellow members..

Is this an attempt to justify your own behaviour or something?
No, I never do it. I'm just giving my opinion that there's some out there that could do it safely but I never once said that it shouldn't be severely punished. It's dangerous for obvious reasons I'm not arguing that it shouldn't be illegal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.