Phone swap

I dont get it, you wanted a PHONE, you got a phone and now you are moaning, not even that its a good phone not some shit tenner thing from tesco and you are moaning?

think you need a word with ur self mate

harry-enfields-kevin-the-teenager-o.jpg

This is so unfair!!

trueblue09 said:
haha mate its not about that id rather have a shitter phone than the same as that spoilt **** downstairs im really really angry i fucking hate her with a passion if she died tomorow i would feel nothing she isnt family she got a wii too this christmas

WTF are you me?

My sister is going ape shit and got a wii for Christmas.

Very uncanny.

trueblue09 said:
LOL well doesnt seem anyone is up for a swap so as far as im concernd mods you can lock or delete this thread whichever keeps the forum running smoother. i guess ebay is my friend.

thanx for the posts that brung a smile to my face . and i know it may come accross that im spoilt but please that isnt the case just read my first 2 posts and youl see why i reacted the way i did. she gets everything she wants and all i NEEDED was a phone yet i cant even get the phone i want yet she gets to have the same phone as me despite her record of having broken 5 phones in 5 years and i despratly need a phone for work. and its not asif that was her big present or anything no she got a wii on top of that.

disgusting from my point of view but just wasting bandwith now as no one wants to do a swap deal.

[bigimg]http://godsbreath.net/images/digging-a-hole.jpg[/bigimg]

Robbo. said:
trueblue09 said:
LOL well doesnt seem anyone is up for a swap so as far as im concernd mods you can lock or delete this thread whichever keeps the forum running smoother. i guess ebay is my friend.

thanx for the posts that brung a smile to my face . and i know it may come accross that im spoilt but please that isnt the case just read my first 2 posts and youl see why i reacted the way i did. she gets everything she wants and all i NEEDED was a phone yet i cant even get the phone i want yet she gets to have the same phone as me despite her record of having broken 5 phones in 5 years and i despratly need a phone for work. and its not asif that was her big present or anything no she got a wii on top of that.

disgusting from my point of view but just wasting bandwith now as no one wants to do a swap deal.

[bigimg]http://godsbreath.net/images/digging-a-hole.jpg[/bigimg]

PMSL

trueblue09 said:
haha mate its not about that id rather have a shitter phone than the same as that spoilt **** downstairs im really really angry i fucking hate her with a passion if she died tomorow i would feel nothing she isnt family she got a wii too this christmas

I'll swap my iphone for your sister. Obviously, I will send you a picture of the phone with no cover on and I expect the same of your sister !

My iphone is in perfect condition, I hope your sister is the same?

trueblue09 said:
Hi all ive recieved a brand new blackberry for christmas and am willing to swap it for a iphone 4 if possible if not really any i phone. is there any blues willing to do a swap ? you would be doing me a really big favour. im furious my dad has got me and my sister blackberrys when he knew i despratly needed a phone and she has had 5 yes FIVE in 2 years im not happy at all.

help a blue out ive not been feeling great for a while and this just caps it off.
You're furious you've been given a Blackberry? Heavens above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.