Pitch invasions

Sad cunts on here, just pure emotion and enjoying the moment. If you’re arsed about a pitch invasion shows how much of an absolute corpse of a human you must be!

Shows we still remember where we came from for me! A bit of fun ffs!
They were only going on for self gratification. Taking selfies all over the place, knobs.

I was looking forward the presentation but the minute I saw the morons invading the pitch I decided to go home.

The good news is that I beat all the traffic and was home in half the time it normally takes and saw the presentation on tv.

Just before I left I saw some middle aged, bald, fat guy climb over the advertising hoarding then lift his son, aged probably seven or eight, over them so they could pose for selfies on the pitch. I despair.

Course you did..

Wouldn’t even surprise me if, deep down, City don’t mind these things. For a club accused of lacking passion or authenticity (whatever that means), they’re probably not averse to images going worldwide of thousands of Blues storming the pitch with smoke bombs etc.
Well if they don't mind, they make a very good job of concealing it. One of my last City Matters meetings involved being in a meeting with club officials, stadium security and GMP liaison officers who were keen not to see a repeat.

No harm done, well apart from the fine.

Adds a few minutes to the presentation, bit of fun and release of joy. Doesn’t need the stick dished out by many on here.

Narcissists, childish, cunts etc etc bit OTT isn’t it? FFS some snowflakes on here. Bet you’ve never posted things on social media eh?

For those blaming the stewards, really? Get a grip.

We don’t, I guess, but if it transpires that anyone was actually hurt, or if the club get fined/docked points (which is never going to happen btw) then I’ll be quick to condemn the offenders!
I never thought I would say this Ric but I was glad I wasn’t there today after what happened to me at the AV invasion. But hey we are the Champions.
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD AND THE UNIVERSE!
:-)

They were only going on for self gratification. Taking selfies all over the place, knob
They were only going on for self gratification. Taking selfies all over the place, knobs.
So you speak for every fan do you?

So you speak for every fan?! Just embarrassing how sad people can be, all the bellends that moan are 100% silent at matches or don’t go. Just bore off into oblivion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.