PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yeah I'm still not seeing it
It would be nice if just once the "professionalism" slipped and the club let go with both barrels, and followed it up with an immediate legal response to all potentially libellous or slanderous comments from the media and other clubs.

I thought that was pretty clear?

Bez-of-the-Happy-Mondays-circa-1990.jpg
I’ll see your gurner & raise you this fella

I don't believe for one minute that we paid off Mancini's severance fee and didn't include it in the accounts - that would be arguably more amateurish and stupid than anything Swales ever did. I thought the Mancini stuff was to do with whether he'd taken up another post and was being paid for that as well as for managing City?

As for inflation of investments - hasn't this already been dealt with by UEFA/CAS and ultimately no evidence of wrongdoing was found?

This is why I’m asking for a summary of the actual charges but all you get is “city are angels, premier league are in cahoots with the cartel and out to get us”

If players were being paid additional payments, surely someone would have spoke up, for example Yaya during his feud, or players not getting additional payments would be down tools. If there was a risk of medals being taken off them, why would the likes Aguero and Silva spend most of their careers here, it would seems a waste. If they had sign NDAs, surely there would be records of that, not sure how that would even work. Or would they simply not be aware of any wrong doings

But if someone spoke up, it might implicate themselves in the process, might implicate their agents, their lawyers etc etc.

IF it happened, all parties involved would be better off keeping quiet.

Would I be surprised if it goes on considering the sums of money in football? No not at all. But if it does go on, there’s not a chance in hell that we are the only big club doing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.