PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Be a bit unfair if a league 1 side gets promoted and we come down and replace their position? That in itself would be a court case surely?

And in regards to the fine... i think if we got put down a few divisions, that 250m fine would be worth paying to keep us at the top s

I think you need to stop fretting mate!

City aren't letting a multi billion pound asset be liquidated by a bloody tin pot tribunal.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea start to be more obstructive and less compliant.

Their situation looks more severe than Evertons.

Ours is a bit different as we haven't actually seen any evidence of guilt, we haven't admitted anything, so you have to wonder how the Premier League are going to prove anything.

They're trying to create a 'floor' here with this outcome so that future cases can be judged against it.
Yep. Said it before. It’ll be interesting to see now if they get a little help from refs to help them stay up. Sky sports news coming out with unprecedented sanctions! All so they can go to town on us if you ask me. Hopefully we have the evidence khaldoon talks about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.