PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’d love it just as much as now and just as much as I did in divisions below in the past.

We’ve never supported City because we were a club that won things or did things the easy way. We’d have all chosen United as kids of we wanted that. We support City because we’re Mancunians and they’re the club that represents this city.

Our attendances went up when we got relegated to the third tier. We are thick skinned and enjoy the ride. Juventus got relegated and had titles stripped from them and came back and won 7 titles in a row… so why not us?

Bring anything on they want to throw at us, I say. Fuck ‘em all! We’ll be there no matter what.
Rags obsessed with us even when we were shit.

They have always been jealous of our solid hard core Manc fan base.

We pulled unprecedented sized crowds in Division 2.For perspective Newcastle nearly went out of existence.

This may be the final tipping point for me.
"They" despise us (we all know who "they" are). They tried to get UEFA to torpedo us - failed as CAS saw through the attempt.
They're now attempting to rake up garbage from 5 to 15 years ago to build a case - why didn't they raise it at the time???
If we're found guilty of anything it will put the final nail in - they're just a corrupt bunch of twats who can't stand to compete with others on an equal footing.
I love our club, but couldn't continue to follow a league that is so distanced from reality.
(It's already difficult enough with the obscene amount of money washing around the game - NOT our fault btw)

No!

This bold bit is complete invention on your part.

Manchester City’s Auditors and accountants have no business knowing about if Al-Jazira payed Mancini millions.

The Premier League however, does, because they need all remuneration including from related parties to be disclosed.

I’ve already explained this to you once today.
Aren’t you assuming the club has a direct business association with any payments Mancini may have received from elsewhere? If Mancini has a deal for free car washes at the local car wash as long as he signs autographs for the lads while he’s there, are City expected to report that?

Surely, only the contracts he signs WITH THE CLUB are part of his contract WITH THE CLUB, and thus any other contracts he has are his own personal business.

Don't think we haven't thought about it. Be like LIV golf.

The Old Firm can bring their Champions League place with them.

Don't kid ourselves, they and half the EPL would fuck off and join tomorrow for £100m a year.

We could always bid for the TV rights!
Had a thought about this before super league shit show when uefa started to act like a **** .Money talks , fuck em all

I find the lack of anger/frustration with our own hierarchy on this thread mad. Soriano/Khaldoon need to answer serious questions to us.

At the end of the process, if it’s proven that they did the wrong thing, then yes, they will have to answer to the fans. Until then they shouldn’t be shown anger though, just like how they shouldn’t have been before CAS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.