PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

First time I have listened to harris what a knobhead. Wouldnr except that the red tops plus spurs are been it all lol

First class Projectriver.

I'm still worried the pl must have something big because if they havent this is embarrassing for the pl the brand, everything. Pl will self implode.

I still think City are innocent but cant get my head around why the pl brought this case
The pl brought this under pressure from the cartel. Either way the cartel are on a winner. City win the case, the pl is destroyed and opens the door for the super league without City. City lose, the cartel have got rid of us.

That emails falls down the same way any of the CAS emails does.

If I say in an email I'll do something, it's not the same as actually doing it.

Just like in CAS, City will put up a witness to say "Oh that email?! Yes I remember we ran it past legal and they shot us down, we had to do it a different [rule conforming] way instead."

Unless the PL have hard proof otherwise, that's the end of it.
That's where I was getting to I think, after looking at the emails Centurions referred to here which were actually considered by CAS and feel quite damning when first reading and taking on face value
"https://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/CAS_Award_6785___internet__.pdf

Page 57 onwards for the email contents."

Last edited:
First time I have listened to harris what a knobhead. Wouldnr except that the red tops plus spurs are been it all lol

I'm still worried the pl must have something big because if they havent this is embarrassing for the pl the brand, everything. Pl will self implode.

I still think City are innocent but cant get my head around why the pl brought this case
Having listened to the podcast I'm with you, still worried the pl have something they can get us on, just hope I'm wrong.

Having listened to the podcast I'm with you, still worried the pl have something they can get us on, just hope I'm wrong.
From all I’ve heard since this all began, it seems to be very similar charges and evidence to the UEFA charges.
We don’t know what ‘evidence’ has been presented by the premier league, but City and their lawyers surely must have.
‘Irrefutable evidence’ tells you they aren’t worried.
The premier league will definitely nail us on non cooperation though : )

Certainly listening to that had shown me that Harris doesn't know enough to absolutely hammer our club the way he has.

He came across as an average football fan spouting things that seem unfair. It feels quite personal with him.
Is it personal or is it profitable?

Probably not. The PL brought the case because masters was under pressure from united liverpool arsenal spurs etc

This may be worth a listen - me v Nick Harris on the excellent Unofficial Partner podcast...

Downloaded that for my trip to the NEC tomorrow. Although I'm not sure whether I'll be able to keep going in a straight line when Harris comes out with his usual bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.