PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When Im on my deathbed I will have a wry smile to myself thinking about all the piss my beloved City have bolied over the years.
The most amusing thing for me is that people who laughed 15 years ago when they heard of City's plans to dominate are now crying about how unfair it all is.

I really REALLY enjoy that aspect of it all.

Even if City are cleared the rags, dippers etc etc will still go back to the charges as that’s all they have on City. We have well and truly fucked up the status quo rendering both of them also rans in title races. The dippers manager that’s leaving tomorrow, the one the dippers regard as some sort of football genius is leaving after nearly a decade in charge with one Covid premiership title that nobody outside of them recognises or even remembers, and we don’t even need to look at what we have done to the rags. We have broken them and their pals in the media and anything they can throw at us they will and will continue to do so as we have utterly distoryed them.

Yes. We're doomed to eternally have the words cheats, 115, brown envelopes, paying off the PL/UEFA/Refs etc. aimed at us by bitter followers of United, Scummypool, Arseholes, Spuds even if we are cleared of all charges. Mud sticks to anything if you fling enough at it and there's plenty of mindless sheep who believe anything spoon fed to them by the main stream and social media despite their unfounded and unsubstantiated claims.
I've followed all the " goings on" regarding this matter like most City fans with a sense of frustration and even anger at times. There's been some brilliant insights on this forum in relation to what it's all about, with a few clearly knowledgeable posters supplying great information. I'm now more sure than ever that this is a dirty tricks campaign on a corporate scale, with the sole intention of tarnishing our name and achievements.

The most amusing thing for me is that people who laughed 15 years ago when they heard of City's plans to dominate are now crying about how unfair it all is.

I really REALLY enjoy that aspect of it all.
Great point, they didnt give a toss about Lickle City then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.