PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Ceferin has come out and said they were right blah blah blah not so long ago. So it’s no wonder the league has got caught up in it all and presume they can go back and look at areas uefa deemed we “got away with”.

With Gill, parry, masters and any other red wanker pulling the levy.

The all seem to think we did something but couldn’t hang us. What that something is and how they go about proving it is imo their whole case.

CAS no evidence against an email and innuendos. It’s mental any of this went anywhere apart from the bin.
If it was any other club in the world it would've gone in the bin

I'm absolutely certain of that

I'd rather get relegated than get into bed with those pricks.

Absolutely no way. The amount of shite from their cuntish fans is more than enough to give these pair of entitled twats a wide berth and that's before you delve into their owners and directors and especially ex players slagging us off at will.

Let them suffer, fuck the pair of them, we're doing fine on our own.
What was Khaldoon saying about naming names once the charges have been cleared up? I can't see him implicating United as being one of the chief plotters against us, whilst at the same time cosying up with them with ground sharing arrangements.

What was Khaldoon saying about naming names once the charges have been cleared up? I can't see him implicating United as being one of the chief plotters against us, whilst at the same time cosying up with them with ground sharing arrangements.
I think it’s them trying to cosy up to us not the other way round

Ceferin has come out and said they were right blah blah blah not so long ago. So it’s no wonder the league has got caught up in it all and presume they can go back and look at areas uefa deemed we “got away with”.

With Gill, parry, masters and any other red wanker pulling the levy.

The all seem to think we did something but couldn’t hang us. What that something is and how they go about proving it is imo their whole case.

CAS no evidence against an email and innuendos. It’s mental any of this went anywhere apart from the bin.

Of course they think we did something. They created rules that they thought were so water tight it will be impossible for us to fairly navigate & challenge them.

Apparently that’s fair & not cheating…..

However having become the best team in the world then we just need to tell them how we did it & if we say “did what” then it’s perfectly ok to throw the book at us.

Yeah, you're probably right. I don't have an issue with UEFA and the PL asking questions when Der Spiegel published the e-mails but it should never have resulted in a full-on investigation.
I do wonder at what point the doctored email was added. They had to manufacture the smoking gun and did DS a. not see it. b. Ordered it or c. was it Uefa?
If CAS spotted this, why was the source of the doctored email revealed? (rhetorical question)

I presume it's in the investigation into the leaks ;-)

I do wonder at what point the doctored email was added. They had to manufacture the smoking gun and did DS a. not see it. b. Ordered it or c. was it Uefa?
If CAS spotted this, why was the source of the doctored email revealed? (rhetorical question)

I presume it's in the investigation into the leaks ;-)
As bent as UEFA are, I'd be astonished if they had anything to do with it. My money is on Der Spiegel in an attempt to make more of a story out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.