PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I know, I mean he's even quoted him in realistic broken English and researched his wiki page to unearth his "controversies".
Some people are too sceptical.
If only he'd mentioned our big floodlights, all would be well.

Usually we get rags or lfc fans joining and their history on here gives them away, when they joined, which threads they always go to or comment on etc... I honestly think this guy is a genuine City fan. Ill kick his head in personally if he isnt :)

Could be many reasons why he may cosy up to us such as: trying to reduce consequences of fallout of united's role in forcing through these trumped up charges once we are cleared; trying to get our support for hard up taxpayers to fund a fit for purpose stadium for the rags; trying to get us to sublet the "council house" to them (the hypocritical scum if they ever try that); our help in getting rid of PSR when they are about to fall foul of them; or perhaps they have eventually realised that, if we get a serious punishment, when we are out of the PL liverpool will be in pole position to leap ahead of them in the league title list.
Maybe to borrow money Barclay's Bank style to fund a new OT.

More than anything they want to get rid relegation system altogether so there will be no need to invest for the club and just happily get their money from it each season.
In a league where that league has a small number of teams and is both an exclusive group,and the dominant such league of its sport on the planet, perhaps that is manageable.

In a global industry, no chance. Not unless you take years or even decades of losses in order to embed yourselves in the fundamental need base of every person out there, à la amazon.

Yes it is and for a century investment and efficient management have been seen as the only path to progress in every sphere of activity. In the UK investment levels have lagged behind those in other European, North American and, increasingly, Asian countries and the effects are showing. In football, though, the PL has chosen to pursue a policy of levelling down so that investment eludes those clubs which most need it.
I remember many years ago when banks were very picky about lending money.

The joke (it seemed like reality), was that the only ones who would qualify for a loan were those that didn't need one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.