PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

By no means am I looking to tell you your business, and up until recent, I never thought I’d care or know so much about football finance. I do find everything you say incredibly informative and your ability to control what must be some severe frustrations with some of the loons you have to engage with amazing.

Could I ask though, next time you’re on with Jordan and he bangs on about who pays our lawyers all this money and does it work against future FFP. Please ask him if he honestly thinks Panick KC is paid by the hour to do all his own due diligence?
Or whether Jordan understands that our own in house lawyers will be preparing the majority of the case, and we’ll only pay Panic KC for his time in court.

Surely he doesn’t believe or is stupid enough to think we’re paying the reported £100k an hour for him to do all the research, all the litigation and present the case himself?

He possibly doesn't but due to the nature of his shitty programmes and the ignorant fuckers he attracts, the hyperbole and lies serve his purpose much better.

He has no interest in presenting a truthful or considered statement of fact.

He's just another grifter getting money from his lies and misrepresentations.

I only aware of 2 kims.
That nice Kardashian lady and this Kim
View attachment 114528
kim gordon disagrees with this post

giphy.gif

tumblr_o2v1pn9cFm1tr11rio1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Is there a trophy for appearing on page 5,000?

We're due a restart anyway aren't we? Don't overly large threads break the software?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.