PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well, I hope our mood is matched by reality and all will “be resolved in the near future”. It would be pretty deflating if we are wrong.
I expect there will be a formal meeting of the panel to dispose of the matter, then trebles and cigars all round. I was always confident of our innocence as I was before CAS but I was wary of the panel being swayed by the noise. If all we are reading into this is correct, my apologies to the brilliant members of the panel.
Koolhand strikes again.
PS I wonder what Stefan thinks. Hope he comes on here soon.

I too am an avid follower of current affairs geo-politics, hence why I take my sources very seriously. I think you can see from the response you've had since your admission that it's not just me who sees Cee Geebies as the "news outlet" equivalent of the Beano or Daily Sport.

I mean, I can REALLY see KGB News being perfectly fine with brown Middle Eastern Muslims owning a club that was once on the brink, who then went on to become the biggest grossing & most successful in the world. Connect the dots mate. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
brilliant

If the outcome from the IC comes out in our favour, as seems increasingly likely, I’d suggest @Ric stops new signups, or at the very least cancels all the Mods holidays on his yacht for at least a month, as they’ll be working 24/7 to try and hold back the ensuing tsunami of bile bitter pondlife postings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.